1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldstrom Minis - Pics

Discussion in 'News' started by barakiel, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

More likely taking into account that if we've reached punching territory something went FUBAR along the way.

2. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I'm personally for more options and props to go with the minis.

3. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

Of course they get toxic, inevitably one side attempts to misrepresent the argument from the other via strawman or painting it as "moral panic".

There isn't really a way to have "safely quarantined threads" until the individuals who engage in that kind of behavior are banned from engaging in the discussions to begin with.

4. Ceilican

Ceilican Well-Known Member

The Observancy isn't female-only, though. Sin Eaters are male observants. However, hey have no chance for actual power within the structure of the observancy, because the observancy is explicitly striated along gender lines.

DukeofEarl, Mahtamori and Brokenwolf like this.
  5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

The beautiful thing about the minis? We don’t all have to like them or dislike them, nor do we have to like or dislike them for the same reasons.

6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

are you trying to say the voyager plaque was tactical junk? I don't think chakotay ever stood on it

Del S likes this.
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Are you telling us you're not going to participate in the forum anymore? Is that it?

8. Varred

Varred Well-Known Member

In the female Knights discussion, i will just say, that the word 'knight' has its roots in the early languages' word for 'boy' soo...

But either way we are talking about Infinity where gender fluidness is probably even more nornal than nowadays. No hard feeling about them, maybe just do not base them in real world Knightly Orders then?

9. Stiopa

You've started it by throwing around terms like "dumbest thing" around, and acting like your view is the only proper one, so it's a case of pot calling the kettle black.

The game is spacious enough for anyone to treat it through their own lens. You want a game without female knights? No problem, collect/modify your models accordingly. Others want their game to be different? They have full right to go about it their way. We need to agree what the rules of the game are, we don't need to agree on the fluff.

True, apparently it comes from Old English word cniht - "boy, youth, servant". But it doesn't change anything. It's sci fi, why should we care if the original military orders were male-only more than we care about original Montesas not being biker cavalry, or original KotHS not having Holoprojector? And regardless, it all boils down to what I've mentioned above. We don't need to agree on one fluff to rule them all.

#329 Stiopa, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  10. kanluwen

Considering my specific statement was referencing the legitimization of a forum-led "movement"(really it was like 30-40 people tops) as "one of the dumbest things", rather than calling the female knight itself that?
    You're proving my point.

Hell, I made a second post specifically so that the post could stand by itself whether or not people agree with it and still people chose to treat it as "HE DOESN'T WANT FEMALES TO GET REPRESENTED!".

Disagree. If people want to tell me that I should get over things because of "anime aesthetics" or other such nonsense, I should be able to tell them they're wrong for wanting things against the fluff...especially when good chunks of people will flatout tell you they don't own the books or haven't read the fluff or whatever.

11. kanluwen

Anyways, here's something on topic:
    [​IMG]

Eciu posted it in the PanO section, but I've reposted it elsewhere so that their direct-link can live.

#331 kanluwen, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  12. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

S5/S6 HI or mini TAG? I like the gunslinger - Order Sergeant?

13. Stiopa

It reminds me a bit of an Echo Bravo

14. kanluwen

Whatever it is, it has my attention 100%. I'll be interested to see the lore on it.

There was a mention some time ago of some "elf" themed stuff, right? Might be the gunslinger there.

15. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Bottom left looks a bit like an Igao

16. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Super jump panO pistolier and TAG. Hippiry hoppity get the fuck off my property.

17. kanluwen

It's that anime hair, yo.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  18. MikeTheScrivener

I've wanted a pano pistol guy for so long and I really hope it's coming true. proper pistol guy is uncharted waters

Lady Numiria and Judge Dredd like this.
  19. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I dunno. Wild Bill, Krit Kokram and the Zuyong says *shrug*

Takes so much to make a pistol guy that if you put even the slightest hint of something else on it, it ends up being about anything but the pistols.

20. MikeTheScrivener

sucks

sucks

only real pistol guy in the game right now. slap mimestism or ODD and FD1/2 on this guy and he'll sing.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation