1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldstrom Minis - Pics

Discussion in 'News' started by barakiel, Mar 10, 2020.

1. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

Na, not at all. I don't care what gender they are. My point is exactly that, it doesn't matter. And throwing a fit over the knight being female is just silly.

2. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Hell yeah, it seems we're aiming to close another thread. What a time to be alive.

There are very few topics that can get so toxic as the ones about genders and sexual objectification. They need to be discussed, but how about in a safely quarantined thread?

3. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I don't think it's necessary, the spread has been stopped.

Stiopa and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  4. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I don't remember anything in the Infinity Fluff that stated that Knights were men only. The fluff for Observancy and Riot Grrls always made it clear that they were womyn only.

If you don't want women in your knights, just don't use the female models.

Xeurian likes this.
  5. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

The orders take from historical precedents I think its supposed to be implied to be a brotherhood. I dont have my books on me to look over everything necessary. The specifics of the orders operations are not detailed I dont think though.

6. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I just checked the Core RPG book (my PanO one is at home) and there is no indication of male only in the Order's section. There's even an artwork on the page with five characters, two of which have a slightly feminine shape (a bit hard to tell with power armors, but they look different from the center character which is more masculine)

Xeurian and Brokenwolf like this.
  7. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

Reverend Healer and Custodiers aren't even remotely "pretty specific about the gender". The name is effectively gender neutral, much like "Knight" would be.
    Riot Grrls aren't part of the Observance(the feminine mirror to the Neovatican Church), not sure why you even bothered bringing them up.

It wasn't until the whole spammy garbage that was "female knights now!" that it even really became an issue, and when people like you chose to constantly pretend that someone advocating for "making different things different" is trolling.

8. kanluwen

Human Sphere N2(can't find my N3 lore book and never bothered buying the RPG stuff, but if they're locking lore there then they dun screwed up):
    You may continue pretending that the whole thing is "EWWW GIRLS!" or whatever makes you feel better, but stop with the strawman garbage about it being "raging over gurls".

9. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

Right, as I said, I can see where he might think the knights should be male only to counter the female only Observancy, as he states. I don't actually think the knights all being male is a thing though, I doubt it was ever stated explicitly either way (as male only or as male/female included).

10. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!

11. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

We stop debating bodyshaming and immediately jump into gender issues in a setting of tiny metal people almost 200 years in the future.

Never change, forums. Never change...

12. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

Really we should be discussing the various things they're all standing on, it's fairly irksome!

Del S likes this.
  13. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Seriously man, stop. There are female Knights. That's it.

Stiopa likes this.
  14. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I'm done even trying. That person clearly has a very set mind that will not change.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  15. Stiopa

#TacticalJunkShaming

Seriously, though. A new player recently complained that his new knights' tactical rocks fit sci fi bases like a fist fits the nose.

Mahtamori, Judge Dredd and Del S like this.
  16. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I'll have you know my nose is big enough.

17. Stiopa

It's still not a dream pairing ;)

18. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

What'd be nice is if tactical rocks were optional. Like, a tab-in to attach the foot, so we can replace it with something else, or better yet, we have a rock or a bit of junk. So we don't have rocks in space.

Though according to Star Trek...
    [​IMG]

Rizzy and Mob of Blondes like this.
  19. Varred

Varred Well-Known Member

@Stiopa are we comoletely ignoring the fact that a fist is made for punching, thus it fits the nose perfectly?

20. kanluwen

You didn't actually try. You just pretended that you made some kind of argument while making personal attacks about "throwing a fit over a female".

But hey. Keep pretending that you "tried to be reasonable" or whatever garbage.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation