1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström units leaked

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Knauf, Mar 2, 2020.

1. chaos11

chaos11 Well-Known Member

The lines on the top of the head could mean it's a Lhost? So it could be a new Sun Tze?

2. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Remember, Inspiring Leadership is kept in check in Ariadna because it can't fuel premium pieces as potent as some of Yu Jing's best solo actors or link teams, nor does it have MSV2+ to take advantage of the smoke it can throw down with so many free orders on top of their built-in battery.

PanO's equivalent is kept in check by a complete absence of smoke and a much lower amount of irregular options available to nickel and dime orders with.

Giving Yu Jing Inspiring Leadership, even if only available inside White Banner, would combine the best of both worlds in a way that would not be healthy for the game in the slightest.

Also, I'm going to call bunk on the Sun Tze theory. Why would he ever be a monk? If there were to be a recreation in monk form, I'm assuming it would be of a famous historical monk. Thematically, the Dalai Lama as a lhost would be amusing. Thích Quảng Đức would also be funny if he came with a flamethrower.

3. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

I am thinking sth different. 'Course he looks like a Shaolin, but his asthetic and sculpture (jeez, a Buddhist monk stepping on Buddha? Thats blasphemy!) looks like he's excommunicated from Buddhist temple.

One another thing funny is his armor. I can say at the very glance it gave pretty much Hulang taste, angled armor and neck protector.

Now combining the lore. Hulangs. They were recruited by General (Or Marshal) Hujeong, Ex-shaolin and master of Shaolin martial arts, a man who wouldve never grabbed the authority baton if situations were not that dire. (3rd offensive IA fluff)

So here is my 2 cents. I think thats General Hujeong, Master of Hulangs and Ex-shaolin.

4. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

What I've noticed about him is that he is the first Yu Jing model with a braid in a while, and I'm happy to see it back, even if it's not that surprising since he's a monk kicking ass.

5. chaos11

Yeah, maybe not Sun Tze, but it could be a Lhost/recreation. We'll see though! I wonder if he's part of the beyond box or something, or just a random White Banner model they had finished.

6. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

I'd place my bet on a recreation of Wong Fei-Hung, legendary martial arts master that was played most famously by Jet Li in Once Upon A Time In China

7. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

Can someone translate the add banner next to the Hundun?
    As for the monk, I expect that model to be the preorder one. If thats true, I might reconsider buying the box for that model alone.

Furthermore, it might be a hint that that Shaolin are availabe in White Banner, which means that sectorial got Smoke if they don't redo that profile completely.

8. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Preorder mini should be the Kunai Ninja Sniper

chaos11 and the huanglong like this.
  9. zapp

zapp Well-Known Member

I understood the Kunai is the special Mini that comes in the box, no matter when you buy it.

10. chaos11

No, the special mini that comes in these boxes is the preorder mini.

11. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

This is what I want from Yu Jing. Well done.

12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

They what now? Do you have any idea what Wulvers and McMurrough are? Have you tried stopping properly controlled Mormaers without Viral ammo?

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  13. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Mono CCW and a combi on this new Dire Foe. Chances of him saving the Zhanshi link are not looking good, hey.

14. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

We havent seen a single profile and the full roster

Joametz and Mahtamori like this.
  15. Mahtamori

Looks green, not yellow, to me. That means Shock.

16. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

The Dire Foe looks boring and lackluster so I couldn't care less about him. The Dire Foes box is a big no for me.
    If it turned out the profile was incredible amazing I would just proxy it.

The servoarmored Shaolin, however, got all my attention.

Azuset and Knauf like this.
  17. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

[​IMG]
    Looks pretty yellow to me, compared to the Daofei's sword.

the huanglong likes this.
  18. Mahtamori

Oh yeah, a lot more yellow on that picture.

Will be interesting to see what the actual abilities are. Mono CCWs aren't actually all that expensive now a days and possibly even less so next edition. Not sure what needs to be saved with the Zhanshi link, though. It's pretty much as expected, even if Alguaciles have exactly the same performance for cheaper and the key to them are what you can stick in their link that aren't straight up Zhanshi.
    He' have to have some pretty lean skill set to actually pull any weight in melee, though...

19. Mahtamori

There's also this that I don't think has been posted here yet.
    1583991343785.jpg

Joametz, Modock, ObviousGray and 4 others like this.
  20. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

The rules are the important bit... Where no doubt he will be underwhelming and lacklustre.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation