1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa, MRRF, QK, Acon & NCA will not be in N4, stuck in N3

Discussion in 'News' started by Nuada Airgetlam, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

I wanted blood! I wanted gore! How dare you CB!
    *Throws away torch and pitchfork*

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I'm certainly surprised!

I hope the time taken with them is a proper over-haul for N4, rather than a quick fix or port

3. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Would say called it, but it was more or less exactly what we could have expected in the first place. Time and resources are the issue (as usual, we all know CB isn't Microsoft).
    Still a massive relief but there we have it official.

#203 Teslarod, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Thanks for the professional response. Personally I think delaying it to get things right is the better choice than rushing it out the door.

#204 Triumph, Mar 11, 2020
  5. SubOctavian

SubOctavian Well-Known Member

Thank you. I work in game dev (not in tabletop tho - in videogames, exec producer) and I appreciate the challenges you might face, and especially appreciate you coming here to bring the news in person. You're doing the right thing, and your explanation is reasonable. If you commit to 2020, that's absolutely fine, and I appreciate your promise to share the schedule later.

I know there is chance you guys had to adjust some of your plans because of the community concerns (and maybe you even feel annoyed or tired now), but while it may not be indicative of the whole bunch of us, I'm actually getting Kaldstorm now - just as a silent sign of support of your passion and efforts. If I'm correct, and you actually had to adjust your plans - don'r regret it.

My only wish to you guys is to set your communication and information sharing straight. Again, I know it can be hard from my own experience, but I'm sure you will manage to improve.

Have great evening :-)

#205 SubOctavian, Mar 11, 2020
  6. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Ma'am ;)

Alphz, Solar, Teleute and 8 others like this.
  7. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Many of us, but, well, obviously plenty of folks needed to hoard toilet paper... errr... panic.

8. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

"Dude"

Teslarod, CAnon, Goonhammer and 3 others like this.
  9. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

But we who didn't panic and immediately reach for pitchforks are the problem. We are all corporatist shills and bootlickers for wanting to not jump to conclusions.

Crusader, Solar, Teleute and 6 others like this.
  10. bakuninunbound

bakuninunbound Well-Known Member

Don't forget "white knights"

11. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Ok. Seoul people supports such neat answer and CB. Thanks for the clarification.

We all know CB is a small but strong company, and our people wants to continue on this wonderful game, getting better each day.

Just let us clearly know what to recommend for newcomers and what to hold up - all we need is clear information like this about where we are heading, what to prepare.

From Seoul, with sincerety!

20190810_141440.jpg

Alphz, Time Bandit, krossaks and 12 others like this.
  12. TriggerPuller9000

TriggerPuller9000 Poverty Orde Wingate

Class act. Thank you CB. Looking forward to many more years of Infinity!

13. gorin

gorin Well-Known Member

im glad CB has a voice this time, not like in uprising times

14. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Thank you, Belén, we are waiting for the great things in N4 and really appreciate that CB is such a nice and open with a community company.

And thank you, everyone, who posted here, your passion might as well saved the SAA, NCA, MRRF, QK and Tohaa! :sunglasses:

15. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

@Aiwe
    Thank you for the professional tone, clear explanation and taking customer fears and hopes into account. This is a great reply, both in tone and format. I hope that there will be more of such communication through you from the company.

I am more than happy that a solution emerged where both the company is able to work within its workload limitations and loyal customers are not left behind. Staggered readdition of missing factions and sectorials during 2020, with a clearly communicated schedule, is a more than acceptable solution.

The idea to visually distinguish the factions / profiles the models of which cannot be readily purchased and have to be proxied is great.

---

To the rest of the community, especially those who now claim "so the sky wasn't falling after all, so much for all the whining!" - no, the sky did indeed seem to be falling, the decision was very likely to axe the factions completely and today the company ensured that we know it won't. This wasn't a lulzy Bostria vid either, this was a piece of professional communication from the company's marketing director.

This is a great, very welcome change in the way CB is communicating with us and it likely would not have happened without the multitude of voices that clamored for it during last two years and this event specifically. I'm all for "fun guy Bostria" doing reveals and cranking up the hype, he's great at it and I like those vids. But for the critical news and information which affect a large swath of players, we need a voice such as Belen's.

Cheers :)

16. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

17. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure CB backtracked because of the outrage. And I'm happy they did. And I'm happy people brought out pitchforks. Next time there's rumours of something of this sort I hope we'll do the same thing again. Cheers to all doomsayers. There's no other corrective in our hands (outside of quitting the game, which none of us want).

18. Yinsania

Yinsania айхаас хэт галзуурсан

Gracias por pronunciaros al respecto y aclarar oficialmente este tema

19. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'll still be playing (and buying) Infinity this year.

20. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

Same here. Now I'll need to find someone to split Kaldstorm with.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation