1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa in N4

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by psychoticstorm, Aug 6, 2019.

1. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well they did say sectorial will always be valid in ITS.
    Sadly, Tohaa is not a sectorial :-D And they didn't say latest ITS season, you can still play them in N3 and ITS10 or whatever :-D

2. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Yeah, sure. But MRRF is. Or are you saying there will be no ITS in N4 at all, so - haha! - they've technically kept their promise, right?

Not funny at all :|

3. LaughinGod

LaughinGod Well-Known Member
    Warcor

It was funny to me for all 2,5 seconds. Then I looked at my Tohaa collection on the shelf and my soul wept.

4. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

All social media have repercusión, and even more in 20- player communities...

Tarragona had an increment of 6-24 active players from 2013 to 2018, but now we are arround 6 active players, we are an Small community and we know each others and keep contact, and we exactly know what happends to our players those last 2 years

Maybe, they will not lost a lot for the Tarragona dropped players, but, think it very closely, 20 persons that have 2-4 armys ,and buy constantly every month, and at some time they stop doing it... and the other 6 remaining players stop buying 2-4 armys because they are afraid and start only collecting they main faction

Now... i'm sure this situation started to happen at other small communitys arround the world (well, i certaintly know it), so, stop and think, how much money they lose?
    How much good decision has been taken?
    How much good comercial marketing has been applied?
    How much the problem of the SKU's is a problem and how much is "that not so problematic problem that comes handly to start aboarding a certain difficult situation"?

5. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Tomorrow they will make a communicate, let's just wait and see if we can have answer to

- When we could play them again
    - If the faction will return scattered into another Na2 Sectorial Armys
    - If the faction will return entire and with Sectorial Armys

6. Magonus

Magonus Well-Known Member

7. Sobakaa

Sobakaa Active Member

@Magonus yeah the cb's story with tohaa is pretty funny if you can detach yourself from "muh stuff died" situation.

melkiach likes this.
  8. Magonus

Magonus Well-Known Member

Aye. I detached myself at the right time, from the look of it. I'm sorry all your loyalty was wasted.

9. The Holy Knight

The Holy Knight Well-Known Member

Do you really think that tomorrow Bostria will provide you with such information? He usually replies with "don't worry, there will be big surprises for you" or ambiguous messages like that (or worse with false promises never realized).

10. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

This reminds me that the mini for the bike Montesa still hasn't been released, and they had to remove the extant Montesas without warning to do that.

11. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Yeah that was and continues to be nothing short of a fiasco.

12. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Taqeul on Montesa Bike, next release

#212 melkiach, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  13. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Guess who's back
    [​IMG]

meikyoushisui likes this.
  14. Henshini

Henshini Well-Known Member

Then he'll be in a video from a con talking about how delicious tohaa tears are.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  15. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well it looks like we have an answer for what is happening. We might have to Spiral for a while and then we'll get to play with our Tohaa once more.

16. LZ35SRX

LZ35SRX Well-Known Member

No offence intended to Belen (and I see why she's the Head of Marketing for CB, her text is quite good), but there's a saying in Russia, that roughly translates to "That's a fresh/new story, but still hard to believe".

Her answer is exactly the non-answer I was afraid of. "Keep calm and wait, Tohaa will be in N4, details mañana" - no schedule, obvious reasons of "not enough resources and time", and the obvious incongruent line of "all these movements will be made public" (when in fact if it wasn't for Gutier spilling the beans on Dacha satellite, nobody would have even suspected it).

Belen's mastery of the word is great enough that I feel myself calming down, but my healthy scepticism tells me it's too early to relax. I think I will have to wait until I can see and use N4 Armybuilder with Tohaa in it, before I'm able to trust CB again.

17. Nuada Airgetlam

While I remain sceptical of CB ability to deliver all of the missing stuff in 2020, this reply seems to be a gracious save and I think in this situation it's more than acceptable.

It is apparent to me from that response that the decision pretty likely was to axe Tohaa completely and a different solution emerged after the hell we raised - to readd them in a staggered fashion, commit to a general schedule of "in 2020" and transparency in communication.

I expected a wishy-washy lulzy Bostria vid and got a professional serious reply instead. This is a huge step already for CB and a welcome development. Of course, I'd much prefer Tohaa in N4 day one, but I realize such a huge shift was not realistic.

They are committed openly and clearly. If they mess this up, the backlash from the community will be much larger than my small pitchfork army of the last 4 days.

18. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

If they had intentions to renege on it, they wouldn't have said "throughout 2020".
    That's a definitive timeline you can hold them to (not one I expect them to keep, given how late GenCON is I could easily see things slipping into early 2021, but that's besides the point).
    If they've been driven to respond to this prior to their planned media week, they clearly view it seriously enough to know that just kicking the can down the road is not a valid solution.

19. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

20. Nuada Airgetlam

I'll have to! :D

melkiach likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation