1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa, MRRF, QK, Acon & NCA will not be in N4, stuck in N3

Discussion in 'News' started by Nuada Airgetlam, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Then I reply with WOLOLO :wink:

theradrussian likes this.
  2. Nuada Airgetlam

Can you tell I usually played Rockerboys in cp2020 and Brujah in Masquerade? :P

3. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

There is some next level RP going on here and I can't say I'm not enjoying it.

4. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

Bagh Mari can be Kamau, Nagas can be either Croc or Zulus, Akals Echos. Unfortunately the Tik has no equivalent in PanO outside of the Uhlan which is also going away. Guarda can be Patsy or Orcs. Proxying isn't really an issue for that specific faction.

5. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Come on mate bear with me for a sec.
    In which universe would it make sense to cut both S6 TAGs? They're both fairly unique and shared between Sectorials. Grumpy reminder the Tik is in MO and might live because of that alone.

Even if their Sectorials go the way of the dodo. The Jotum has been sitting in Vanilla without a Sectorial for like 2 editions of the game?

TL:DR - TAGs have plot armor.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  6. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

And destroy carefully planned production cycles and recordings just because a few people on the forums are going ballistic because of a rumour? No, mate. But they probably should lock the thread and say "stay tuned for next week when we will be providing new information that we hope will get you excited for N4"

Teleute, chaos11 and Teslarod like this.
  7. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

If they are cutting NCA and Acontacimento and Dragao might be out because of that as well I'd say it's at least plausible.

Nuada Airgetlam likes this.
  8. Kilroy

Kilroy Active Member

Guarda = Teutons (yeah, as if someone actually uses them)
    Tik and Uhlans= sucks ass, no other model with that S up to now in the same faction
    But it's unknown if those units will be taken from vanilla to leave the new slots for the new units, design and SKU-wise.
    I must say, IF those factions/sectorials are squatted, It would be an incredible let down. I have often vouched for CB, but that might be the worst single decision they have made and I would understand the anger of their players. And I agree with those that state that jumping into a wargame IS and investment, in time and money, and getting back to square one after collecting, painting and playing for years miniature from a faction is incredibly frustrating, even it you have other factions.
    Getting a PDF with the new profiles for N4 for those factions should be a given, the minimum expected effort from a company, I'm actually surprised there are people thinking that cancelling whole factions/sectorials is ok, even if this might not be the case.

The Holy Knight likes this.
  9. MATRAKA14

MATRAKA14 Well-Known Member

"Production of the Merovingian Sectorial Army will end in August. Afterwards, the entire line will be retired from our store. If you have been thinking of getting a Merovingian army, there is no better time than now to act.

Make your last and heroic stand with the Merovingians! You will have an exclusive collectible army unlike any other for years to come."

:slightly_frowning_face:

10. Nuada Airgetlam

Yeah, because those are a thing with CB and assuaging customer fears destroys them.

11. Nuada Airgetlam

This, they did the same with Tohaa.

12. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Do you even sleep

13. Nuada Airgetlam

Yeah, I had nice 8 hrs of sleep between 3 am and 11 am today, why?

The Holy Knight likes this.
  14. bakuninunbound

bakuninunbound Well-Known Member

To be fair, we still haven't heard this confirmed from the horses mouth, lets wait a bit till we hear the whole story eh?

A Mão Esquerda and cazboab like this.
  15. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I disagree. Clarifying some things a few days earlier does precisely nothing to their plans; they can still release pre-planned teasers on schedule, and production cycle is a different beast altogether. But trust is fragile, and should be cared about.

I'm only minimally affected by the whole issue - assuming it'll come to pass exactly this way - and I can easily play with other sectorials. But people who focused on Tohaa, FRRM, or Acon? Those I feel sorry for.

16. Nuada Airgetlam

BTW, oh, hey. Remember this? That was June 2018. Less that 2 years ago. "Exclusive collectible army for years to come", my artichoke ass.

https://www.infinitythegame.com/blog/item/514-the-most-epic-battle-of-merovingia

upload_2020-3-10_12-29-1.png

17. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

That would suck, but we don't actually know if any units are going away, plus:
    It's a lot easier to balance an AVA 1-3 unit that will only be available in vanilla, and thus won't have any interaction with the vast swathe of rules that only matter to a fireteam.

That doesn't mean that CB will do it, but it doesn't mean that they won't either.

We know that CB can take a while to respond to this sort of issue, in some cases we've been waiting years for the answer, and we're looking down the barrel of N4 wondering if it fired six shots or only intended to fire five...

So maybe let's not call each other names for expressing opinions?

Stiopa likes this.
  18. bakuninunbound

bakuninunbound Well-Known Member

19. Nuada Airgetlam

Nice bullshit, doesn't fly.

And then there was this, what's that, discontinued sectorials will be in Army and will ALWAYS be valid in ITS?

https://www.infinitythegame.com/blog/item/613-what-will-2019-bring-from-corvus-belli

upload_2020-3-10_12-31-21.png

Vanderbane and Abrilete like this.
  20. Nuada Airgetlam

https://www.infinitythegame.com/blog/item/772-what-can-we-expect-from-2020

Yeah, mission accomplished, CB. I am freaking out.

upload_2020-3-10_12-37-52.png

Abrilete likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation