1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa, MRRF, QK, Acon & NCA will not be in N4, stuck in N3

Discussion in 'News' started by Nuada Airgetlam, Mar 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

No, I haven't. I don't give money to companies treating me like a money drone instead of a respected customer.

2. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Completly agree here ...

I can understand the reasons behind removing the sectorial from army app, which is not enough time to play test the new versions of these armies which are not going to sell any new miniature anyway. As a small compagny they have to make some choices.

But they could at least release a PDF with the very basics, stating these armies are not allowed in ITS events.
    A lot of players don't play in tournament, don't care, but want official rules for their mini.
    I can't believe that making a PDF where you copy past 99% of the stuff, just breaking down a few skill (camo becoming mimetisme + stealth for example), adjusting a few cost if that's in line with the N4, but not even playtesting them, would take that much time. My guess is it's a couple day, maybe three days of work for a single person.

I wish the best to CB and their employees. I guess that's why most of us take the time to write here that they should be careful with that kind of decisions. Their reputation is probably one of their biggest asset. Take care not to damage it.

#62 Marduck, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  3. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

You do realize not a single one of you adhere's to basic human decency simply asking for a dialogue and a reason? Before you start the threats demands etc.

We're very likely not getting Factions/Sectorials late on purpose - we're getting what they can manage to have ready. If you want to drag everyone down with you, sure we can all be miserable together and wait for N4 to be released in 2021.

If you wouldn't mind not being selfish pricks about it and could hold off on the doomsday clock that would be great.

Just bought some new Tohaa for 400 bucks, looks I might potentially not get to use those for quite a while... or my Acon... or my NCA... or my MO (since they're not fun for me, but that's my problem).
    Working under the assumption the rumor has a shred of truth in it, which is completely possible, it turns out I'm probably more affected than the average guy. Tough luck, never considered myself to be a very patient or decent human being, time to grab the pitchfork and torch CB's barn.

But you guys take the cake.
    Seriously the hill you picked to die on makes me feel like Gandhi over here.
    When I woke up today I was concerned for N4 on a gameplay level and was skeptical if it will manage to improve the important parts, but this is just....
    ... what the fuck is wrong with some people.

4. theradrussian

theradrussian Well-Known Member

Dude...take some deep breaths instead of calling everyone an ass.

[​IMG]

5. Teslarod

Full disclosure - i wAs ToO LAzY tO tYPe tHe enTIrE thINg LiKe tHIs.

6. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Stop it, guys. The only thing you'll achieve by this is getting this thread locked.

7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

And see here, guys.

You will see that the corporate stooges will turn to offending you and your disgust with Company policies. You will be denied human decency. After all, only the Company can be decent. You are miserable selfish pricks as your protest things being taken away from you. The Company knows best and all Company decisions bring happiness, so why can't you be happy for what the Company decided, huh?

They will attempt to show that they are in the same position, they are also "affected" by this, but they do not protest - therefore your protest must be invalid! They are a saint for it, literal Gandhi, so what the hell is wrong with you?!

This is a scab.
    This is a strikebreaker.

This is utterly disgusting.

8. theradrussian

dammit, now I wanna play some cyberpunk RPG :D

Nuada Airgetlam, Ugin and Abrilete like this.
  9. Teslarod

Nah man CB certainly doesn't always or even usually know best.
    Loooots of fuckups along the way.

Shit man, you're going down deep down that rabbit hole aren't ya?

I'm actually advocating the Neutral side of things: You have a problem and made your accusations, might as well let the other guy (CB) take a stance and respond to that.
    Might be exactly what you expected, end result might suck and the game goes the way of the dodo because of it, but at least consider you might have taken a premature left turn along the way. You're not infallible either buddy.

I'd like to assume they're at least trying.
    Don't assume malice where you can explain the same thing with idiocy.

RolandTHTG likes this.
  10. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

You are quite right, my dude.
    Anyone disagreeing with your calls to immediately ignite their personal pewter piles in protest on this or any of the other issues that have triggered you over the last half a year are arguing purely from bad faith, because they are probably secretely paid off by CB, because they are probably secretly none other than Bostria under a Scooby-Doo style mask, who is in turn probably secretly the reincarnated vengeful spirit of Benito Mussolini himself.

Congratulations on unraveling the conspiracy.

Tourniquet, TAKEZO, nehemiah and 4 others like this.
  11. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Oh my god get a grip on yourself

It's a game of toy soldiers he's not a scab

Time Bandit, saint, Unwol and 7 others like this.
  12. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Not sure if warning or encouragement at this point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

how about not insulting people mr Gandhi

14. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

To be a lot more serious:

CB has planned for the information cycle to begin this Friday. Don't expect official answers until then and expect better clarity when the videos starts coming out next week.

Until then, this is just rumours. Put the pitchforks down.

15. Nuada Airgetlam

Glad you finally admit.

No, not really. You're staunchly disavowing the validity of our complaints. You just bloody denied us all (!) human decency. That's so neutral of you.

I am. In the meantime, I'm calling out all the CB apologists attempting to act as if it's a non-issue and we're just weirdos with weird demands.

Never said I was.

Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.

Nah, it's just the classic reactionary apologism. I'd feel better if I knew there were paid actors. A part of the community doing it to the other as a knee-jerk reaction to valid complaints is just sad and tiresome.

16. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Just to lighten up the mood. :3
    [​IMG]

ChoTimberwolf, Jumara, RAF and 19 others like this.
  17. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Oh jesus, calm down all and wait for the official statement.
    That's really pointless energy wasted in raging and attacking each other.

Teleute and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  18. Nuada Airgetlam

I forgot, he's Gandhi and I just don't have human decency, but I'm the one that needs a grip. Okay.

Then CB should replan the information cycle, ffs. Or do they really want to give the customer discontent a few more days to brew stronger? They're already losing customers and their good will left and right, but I guess that can wait until "Friday, maybe"?

19. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Well to be back in line with the topic, what can we use our old mini to proxy ?

MRRF :
    Metro = line
    Knauf = Vassily
    Briscard = Frontovik
    Chasseur = Strelock or Scout
    Moblot = Veteran
    Zouave = ???
    Bruant = ???
    Loup Garou = ??? Antipode controller or Dog warrior sounds tasty :D

Accon :
    Regular = Fusilier
    Bag-Mari = Kamau
    Akalis = Echo-Bravo (but I would be surprised Akalis are gone)

What else ?

Teslarod likes this.
  20. theradrussian

He's going for the early Civ games Nuclear Gandhi, methinks :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation