1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's all gush about the new KTS sculps!

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by AssaultUnicorn, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

I rather thought they would fit as a Haqqislam unit...

2. D6Damager

D6Damager Well-Known Member

Only 4 factions are being released in Code 1 and Haqq and Mercs are not part of it.

3. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Only four factions will be available on release of Code 1. It's a subtle but relevant distinction: other factions will be added later (but not sectorials, and nothing that's been discontinued or doesn't have a model).

Brokenwolf and Xeurian like this.
  4. D6Damager

D6Damager Well-Known Member

I would argue then that its irrelevant then as N4 releases just a few months after Code 1. Nobody who doesn't have Code 1 faction will care after the release of N4. Let's say all the other factions get released by December, people have already been playing N4 for months. If they had released all factions at the beginning then existing players could become engaged with Code 1 and helping bring new players into the game and might actually stick with it after the release of N4.

5. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

I think that we need to remember that Code 1 and N4 should be considered different systems. Code 1 will have different profiles/costs and it is possible that the factions will actually play differently based on Code 1 versus N4. Code 1 for all we know could make the factions very similar and mostly cosmetic. We don't know yet. But I can see that Code 1 is a massive effort to simplify the game. Expecting it to happen for all the various armies at once does not seem reasonable. Thankfully we should have more information in a few weeks as we approach Adeptcon.

Now N4, which is looking like a "cleaned" up version of N3, I can see the changes to all the factions happening at once. They have stated multiple times that it will not be like the N3 change that did not update the Human Sphere parts.

6. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Current plans per Carlos are not until 2021.

7. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Once Code One releases, I'll be using it to both run demos and beginner events for the foreseeable future. It's a highly relevant distinction for both those cases.

Papa Bey and loricus like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation