1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom missions ITS - It's Good

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Thaddius, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Thaddius

Thaddius Well-Known Member

Ran a tournament yesterday and the first time I used the new 'custom mission' option from OTM. Just want to say that I really liked it and hope that it's a feature that stays. The ability to put in old missions, home brew missions, narratives or dire foes missions is a great way to breakup what can be very similar tournaments.

We tried Baconland from the Fat Yuan Yuan missions and had fun though the card draw really is random puts a bit too much power I the classified card draw. It can be balanced but I really like it as an alternative/complimentary mission to supplies.

Going to be running another tournament in a month and bringing back Comms Centre. I do think it was a great mission that challenged list building and had unique scoring.

Either way keep it up and I'd be Keen to see if other use custom missions and particularly home brew scenarios.

WarHound likes this.
  2. Fathoym

Fathoym Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I've used it to add Frostbyte back into the mix. Everyone I know laments its exclusion from ITS 11

NorthernNomad likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation