1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ayadan's painting (mostly PanO)

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Ayadan, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Hi guys,
    I thought it was moment to share my production so far and take some advice at the same time.
    Here is my Tikbalang (though the poor guy will get a new paintjob similar to this one because magnets really don't like it):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then, my little wonder so far:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the rest:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (this one is tricky as it would worth a diorama I don't have the patience to do: it's an optic camouflage with a storm behind)

And now VIRD (I aim to play it full painted):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

miguelbarbo84, Xeurian, Oni and 6 others like this.
  2. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

Wonderful palette choices and very original paint schemes, which can be a rarity in miniatures. I particularly like the nautical camo pattern on your clipper, very cool!

Ayadan likes this.
  3. herod1204

herod1204 Knight of Santiago

Holy smokes those are good. Awesome paint job!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ayadan likes this.
  4. Ayadan

Thank you, I'm trying my best at each time.

@roobot : yes, this color diversity is because each unit belongs to a different planetary sectorial, though the Seraph is a bit of delirium as I always thought the color schemes of Tyraƫl and the Angels in Darksiders I would fit well to it.
    So one color scheme for each planetary army: prussian blue based nautical camo for Neoterra, jungle for Acontecimento, winter camo for Svalarheima and the nautical camo used on the Clipper (and you can see it on the weapons of the Kamaus too) for Varuna.
    And each Military Order will have its own paint scheme related to its representative planet/location (so Winter camo for Hospitallers, Space vessels/urban camo for Santiagos, Jungle camo for both Montesa and Teutons and official paint scheme for the Holy Sepulchre because they don't mind camo).

The Clipper camo pattern is one used by the Chinese army and I think it fit well for a force evolving both on the shores and in the jungle.

Golem2God, roobot and jherazob like this.
  5. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

I agree Ayadan! Your camo scheme is fitting and eye catching! Well done!

Ayadan likes this.
  6. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That is exactly what I'm doing with my PanO troops. Each sectorial is going to be a different color scheme to showcase their sectorial origins.

jherazob and Ayadan like this.
  7. Ayadan

Long time not posting. I've progressed since then. Some stuff are nearly finished and I hope I'll post them in the coming future.
    So here are Patsy
    [​IMG]

And the Kamau HRL :
    [​IMG]

Belgrim, Xeurian, Oni and 3 others like this.
  8. Ayadan

Hi everyone! I'm back! I would have loved to get more updates but I got my bag with my miniatures case stolen in the underground about one week after the last post. All the minis in the pics above, exception made of the TAGs, were in it. So Varuna is in a forced stop for now.
    I have one picture of about all my painted Varuna before it's disappearance:
    [​IMG]

Now I'm aiming to paint my MO force as I'm more fond of the gameplay of this sectorial than the one of the VIRD. Newcomer :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next one might be a Santiago.

Xeurian, Oni, Koin-Koin and 2 others like this.
  9. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about this, but on the other hand i'm looking forward to your next work

Ayadan and Golem2God like this.
  10. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Agreed. I hope you shall recover your losses @Ayadan and finish what you already started.

Ayadan likes this.
  11. Ayadan

Well, thanks to some members of the french community, I have now again a good part of what I lost. But I'm not in the mood to paint VIRD again at the moment. I loved to paint VIRD but not as much to play it so the sectorial will wait its time to meet my brushes again. On the other hand, MO is really promising as I can legitimately change my color scheme from one military order to the other so I don't get bored in the middle of the trip to use again the same colors. And about 90% of the range has a helmet (so outside of Joan, Dart and Gabriele, I don't have any face to paint).
    We'll see this summer if Varunan mermaids succeed again to drag me in their nice waters.

Savnock, Golem2God and jherazob like this.
  12. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

So sorry to hear you lost stuff, man. Looking forward to facing you with MO soon!

Ayadan and Golem2God like this.
  13. Ayadan

Yeah! It's been a very long time since we played against each other.

14. Ayadan

Night update :
    Santiago is finished:
    [​IMG]

Not my best one but damn this mini is small. Had a hard time with the spitfire, the back and the talbard. I like the camo colors but I'll try a new digital pattern for the Hacker because this one is really hard and long to paint for only a ok-result.

Damn, I hate paint black/grey/white too.

I'll post better pics next week.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation