1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Veteran skill L1 and E/M effects

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by zhodanicommando, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhodanicommando

So my local meta is having a debate over Heavy Infantry (read Morats) that have skill Veteran L1 and the effects of E/M on them.

The rule states...

The user ignores all the Isolated state effects (caused by E/M Special Ammunition, the Oblivion Hacking Program, scenario special rules, etc.).

Some of us have played that E/M ammunition has no effect on veteran L1 heavy infantry, so not only are they not isolated they are not immobilized 2 either.

Some in our group have said that is not right and while not isolated they are immobilized 2.

So as you can see we have ourselves a dilemma where part of the group reads it one way, and the other another way.

I though that IJW had weighed in on this awhile back because of hunting party and said that they are not immobilized 2 either.

Any positive feedback appreciated.

Cheers
    Dutch

2. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

They are not isolated but they are immobilized. Isolated and immobilized are different effects, so it doesn't matter that Veterans ignore isolated.

#2 Commoner1, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    DukeofEarl, Robock, Mahtamori and 2 others like this.
  3. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

well, they still generate reg orders when Imm-2....but yeah 2 different effects and vet only prevents 1

chromedog likes this.
  4. zhodanicommando

Hey, is nobody going to take my side

Things that make you go hmmm... thanks for the input so far, I can rationalize how that would work, being inside a armored suit that gets zapped, only so much the dude inside can do I suppose.

cheers
    Dutch

5. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

do you want the answer or an argument?

The answer is above.

6. zhodanicommando

Whoa, slow down, I was agreeing and being humorous. My apologies for missing target. Peace brother.

cheers
    Dutch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation