1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins

Discussion in 'News' started by Plebian, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Have seen anything but wanted to ensure I didn't miss it:

Has their been any indication how many skins per year they will be releasing? Or, who/when that next one will be?

2. schoon

schoon Active Member

I don't believe they've said anything on the topic, but my guess it's that they're doing this as the Muse strikes them as opposed to by a specific schedule.

3. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

They have already said in some spanish podcast and interviews that we will have a new Skin between expansions.

So this year is - Maximus Skin - Soldiers of Fortune - New Skin - Smoke and Mirrors - New skin - 3 expansion - New Skin - 4 expansion

Khayloth, Plebian, vicen85 and 2 others like this.
  4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Dragonstriker likes this.
  5. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Interesting. So we will get 4 the first year. Hopefully if they sell well that will speed up, would love to have at least one for every character!

6. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I don't think it would speed up more. And I must say the intention is not necessarily to have a skin for every character. It could happen or not. There are characters more likely (i.e. Parvati) and there are less.

:wink:

zagdag likes this.
  7. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

you need a communist bear skin for 8ball

Pierzasty likes this.
  8. zagdag

zagdag Split box orphan

I assume (or rather hope) that Mushashi, Luna, and Massacare wont be getting skins (since they already have altetnate models in Infinity).

This poses a question though: can you use infinity models of the same character as alternate models? Like can you use your ISS Maj. Luna in Aristeia offically? (Obviously unofficially its fine)

9. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Carlos LLauger of CB replied to that exact question given by Justin of Beasts of War during their unboxing video. He said that yes, the intention would be that the Infinity models would be tournament legal. Of course I don't believe that the official tournament rules have been posted.

10. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Teslarod, Khayloth and Smiler like this.
  11. johnwiser71

johnwiser71 New Member

I would hope not on Mushashi’s part. While I am new to the game I went to see what this Samurai had in way of alternate model in that of the Infinity line and while I like both models (and will pick them both up) after seeing the alternate to Max just released I could not help but to think of what they could do with Mushashi. I would like to see Mushashi in full Samurai armor as seen in the movies, basically what they did with Max and went all 300 with him and did a fantastic job.) So think more along the lines of The Last Samurai with Mushashi in that of the classic Samurai armor.

I do echo the question in that of using the Infinity models in Aristeia, are they the same size and look natural or are we looking at a size issue that while one could replace your Mushashi model, as it is Mushashi, they just look off in size? Can anyone comment on this as I am looking to purchase the Mushashi models from Infinity but am putting it on hold until I hear for certain. Thank you in advance and I look forward to getting into Aristeia and seeing all the characters that are to come while enjoying the ones we have.

Samurai to the end.

12. zagdag

zagdag Split box orphan

New skin for Parvatti teased at LVO: Victorian Mechanica.

Danger Rose, volgo and Genesis like this.
  13. zagdag

zagdag Split box orphan

14. ephrael

ephrael Member

The Ariestiea minis are the same size and scale as their Infinity counterparts. You can swap the alternate Mushashi sculpts without any problems.

15. irishwizz

irishwizz Member

The parvati alternate skin is ace.
    Do an alternate skin for the valkyrie, release the expansion cards separately and i'd be the happiest man in the world :-)

Danger Rose likes this.
  16. irishwizz

irishwizz Member

I criticized CB enough for the disappointment that the Aristeia minis were for me (especially in plastic, and for the models of the new expansion), so I have to say it: the Maximus alternate skin is beautiful. I've built it and now I'm about to paint it. It is really great! Thank you.

-V- likes this.
  17. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I want that Parvati Steampunk Skin soo bad!!! And I want a Metal Valkirie! I don't care how much she costs, I'll pay!!!

cazboab likes this.
  18. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

While I'm cautiously optimistic about the plastics, there's just something about metal that feels better. If it's just the same design in a different pose for Valkirie I'll take it, but I'm thinking something like a medieval suit of armour (Brien of Svalarhiema...) or a winter queen theme a cross between Charlotte Flair's entrance gear and Wonder Woman with a great big icicle sword...

Or for off the wall crazy, have her in 80s glam rock gear with a sharpened flying v guitar...

DaRedOne and Danger Rose like this.
  19. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

This is GOLD!!! Please CB, listen to this wise man!!!

cazboab likes this.
  20. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

YES PLEASE. *throws money at the screen*

itsuncertainwho and cazboab like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation