1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you??

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by LoganGarnett, Jan 7, 2020.

1. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Could the bottom part of the Namurr Spitfire be an E/Marat?

2. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Finally a good model again...far superior to the female sculpt. I almost wanted to buy the new Spitfire Odalisque as a proxy, but that Namurr is awesome.

I would say no, because the E_Marat is the dish CB uses for the Jammer, but maybe with N4 the official depiction changes and since the tip of the lower part looks a bit like a Blitzen, it could indeed be the E/Marat.

Keyrott likes this.
  3. KwarkyMats

KwarkyMats Well-Known Member

I don't think it's an E/Marat purely because of the fact the Spitfire and E/Marat are listed as separate weapons on the profile.
    That said, I think this sculpt in particular is N4 ready, considering the timeline advances in N4, which could mean new designs for existing weapon types.

I really dig this Namurr though, he looks cool!

4. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

To each their own I guess. I'm still considering getting another of the Rifle sculpt and strapping a spitfire on her back as I prefer it over this one. This one is pretty cool too though... And I am mighty lazy...

5. Palomides

Palomides Well-Known Member

This one looks like my Red Fury Mukhtar, tbh. I like it more than those Nomad tracksuits.

Xeurian likes this.
  6. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I definitely prefer the girl. She's sleak, dynamic, her armor and pose look nice. She's advanced, but still has the Haqq's vibe.
    The guy is okay, but has differant armor plates in few places which looks worse IMHO, plus he's like less Haqqislamic. I'm not a fan of that mini (and it's good that I don't see Namurr in my armylists).

About creating new weapon / mixing them up, I really like Nahab with SMG/E-Mittter. I wasn't a fan of those minis when their renders and painted version were shown, but in real they are way better.

[​IMG]

PozdRawiam / Greetings

Attached Files:

Xeurian, Errhile and Florian Hanke like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation