1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grief Op in Onyx

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by HardDisk, Jan 25, 2020.

1. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

Hi EI lovers, it's been a while since Grief operators are on Onyx but I never used it, I don't see a real utility on OCF.

Anyone have use it? Could you share your thoughts on them?

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

They are amazing. At least for me.

The Onyx list I build tend to be a bit static and do not wish to take first turn, as it is far too order inefficient to move your link around on first turn. This guy takes care of that issue by starting in the enemy DZ. He isn't an amazing gunfighter, however, he is very good at cleaning up chaff and those annoying Flash Pulse REM's in his DZ, so he isn't going to kill any vital combat piece but he is good at stripping many orders from your enemy, as well as hunting down Line Infantry Lt.'s if you have your Grief in reserve.

Car0nt3 and Golem2God like this.
  3. HardDisk

Could you show me your list? I usually like to have the first turn to kill enemy AROs and advance some medium-short fighters for missions and suppression fire.

4. HardDisk

As a HB player the impersonator catches my attention, but I fail to see how he would achieve success on OCF.

The FD2 option is a budget KoDali, but for more 11pts she's so much better!

5. Lesh'

Lesh' Infinity LATVIA
    Warcor

Really solid addition to OCF, I wish he was available in SEF and Vanilla Combined (not for 1 SWC). He's a cheap attack piece that can go through all of those mimetism flash pulse bots, and you don't care that much if he dies to random crit somewhere, as he's dirt cheap

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation