1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robot_Jones Fan Art

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by robot_jones, Nov 24, 2017.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@robot_jones

As usual EXCELLENT Work. . .

I especially LOVE when artists share the work-in-progress; an aspiring "Mangaka" could learn MUCH more from the rough drawing of the Spetsnatz Lady (with Your attempts at create a BELIEVABLE and yet GORGEOUS female physique) than from Your ANYWAY awesomely drawn "Finished Stuff". . .

Have You considered the idea of starting to create an "Westerner Mangaka" kind of "Tutorial How To Draw Pin-Ups". . .??

The fact that Your faces style is quite "Myazaky-Framed", soft and gentle-cheeked, (some of Your Characters SEEMS to be "Missing" from the pages of Nausicaa, Laputa, Mononoke Hime. . .!!) make it especially appealing to some "Harsh Critics" of TOO JAPANESE styles (for an example there are people who COULD NOT STAND too much "Masamune Shirow" style faces, such as those I attempt to draw). . .

Golem2God likes this.
  2. m2cat

m2cat Active Member

Have you finished Raicho and its Pilot?
    I'd like to buy a hi-res colored image for poster

robot_jones likes this.
  3. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

I definitely have not lol. I don't think it's THAT good. I am trying to work on a painting faces how-to, but it's been so long that I've worked with any graphics layout/composition thing that I don't even have any of the programs any more lol. Gotta figure that out first.

That's as about as far as I'm going to be finished with that at the moment. I never intended on painting anything - just quick line drawings. Maybe I'll go back and paint, but it'll be some other time. Sorry!

4. Macbain

Macbain Professional Shitposter

Excellent work. I've always been a fan of you and the wip are a nice touch.

Golem2God and robot_jones like this.
  5. evilmonkey

evilmonkey That man over there

I love the line art and would be first in line should you start taking commissions or the like.

robot_jones and Golem2God like this.
  6. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

Oh no, I'm still doing this sh*t lol. I took a long break from Infinity. Here are some stuff I drew since Dec 2019 for /tg/. It's going to be pic heavy:

Naga, my favorite unit, base on Miss Deep
    deep5.jpg
    Varuna Indigo. I started her before seeing the pano smg
    varuna.indigo.deepsea_2.jpg
    deepsea.indigo2.jpg
    A super secret Cutter dossier I stole from the CB offices.
    cutter.jpg
    New unit logo an anon did
    tumblr_503b7b1c9cb8a02df38c03201d47922a_717ad422_640.png
    It continues . . .
    asura_yadu_haris.jpg
    We named this Loup-Garou Louise
    loupy_louise.jpg
    thicc_mod_.jpg
    Merry Christmas!
    a_very_merry_pano_xmas_1.jpg
    2020 started off with this gem
    rat.jpg
    Then we had a little morlock brainstorming session
    morlock_fiend.jpg
    morlock_raider.jpg
    og_morlock.jpg
    This succubus was originally a morlock, but changed to a chimera
    mega_chimera.jpg
    A wholesome country foxtrot
    country_foxtrot.jpg
    I drew a KTS+Brawler scene because I really want Beyhan Resources STI (I don't care for ForCo or any of it's aristeia crew). I don't intend on posting it, because I didn't like how it turned out. But it turned out they're getting a new kit.....so drew Trauma Doc in hopes of a new PanO Support Pack
    youpatchmeup_2.jpg
    My current project is big and butt related
    cutebutt_L2_WIP_.jpg cute_butt_L2_tech-b.jpg
    These aren't finished and there's an oznat and yuan yuan planned and in the works as well. Also other factions will be in it at some point.

I don't plan on being active here much, but posting fairly regularly on Instagram and /tg/ where I post miniatures and drawings. I had to resized all of these, so if you're interested in the full size image they're available on my DA. Hope your new year is going well!

#106 robot_jones, Jan 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  7. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@robot_jones Wow. Gone for a long time and you come back with alot of art for us to look at. Thank you for taking the time to post all of these pictures that you've been working on.

robot_jones likes this.
  8. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

This is good

robot_jones likes this.
  9. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

This is great art, good job!

robot_jones likes this.
  10. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

Thanks everyone!

Golem2God likes this.
  11. ev0k

ev0k Well-Known Member

Yay ! Thikk Thighs and thgih high FTW !!

Deathwig and robot_jones like this.
  12. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

13. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Nice art! I hope that you will draw vet kazak petting smol line one.

14. Golem2God

Sounds interesting. I'm personally wondering how the Oznat will turn out.
    @robot_jones Have you ever thought of just doing a female Morat face? I think it would be interesting to see what your take would be especially since CB hasn't given us a hint of what lies under the masks.

#114 Golem2God, Jan 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  15. Golem2God

@robot_jones Also have you ever taken somebody's idea for an Infinity character and used that in your drawings? I understand you have /tg/ sessions but has any of the art pieces produced characters that another member of the discussion has already created with backgrounds, looks and such?

16. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

@Golem2God Amba, Felix, and Pari all originated from other people. Originally, I took Amba as a request on a drawthread unrelated to Infinity - I think it was his rpg character. Pari was another drawthread request that was originally fulfilled by an artist named, Lewd, and Felix is Smagg's OC. Felix and Amba were often paired up in other fanart pieces, and a DF couple was already kinda forming. So none of them was my idea really. Then some time in 2018, I decided to redraw a reimagining of all three, and /tg/ infinity general adopted them as their Dire Foes to fill as many fetishes in a single set as possible (catboy trap, asian muscle girl with bikini armor, loli robot/android/cyborg, etc etc). IIRC Pari was originally a combat analysis aspect in someone's rpg, and in my version she was one of many aspects that walks around town and observes human temperament - people watching..

Aside from those three and a few quick sessions, I mostly just draw from thought which a lot of times are inspired by anime I've watched in the past. Miss Deep for example and Minnie May Hunzakut which is in the works. I also at another point had ideas for a YJpop group because I listen to a lot of kpop when I draw/paint. Generally, I prefer to do variations of existing units. Another project I have on haitus is a little Tau waifu kill team and the ideas are the same - variations on existing units.

As for female Morat faces: I've had some fairly clear ideas for it in my mind for a while now as just cute oni girls just without the horns or maybe small horns. But honestly they didn't look like Morats - just anime girls with red skin. I can't do it now, but I can cook something up this weekend.

#116 robot_jones, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  17. evilmonkey

evilmonkey That man over there

That line art with the trio of girls is adorable!

robot_jones likes this.
  18. Golem2God

@robot_jones Thank you very much for the wall of text explaining everything. Like Pari, I too like to see how different everybody is from each other when I go into town shopping. It's a nice activity to pass the time.
    I bet these pictures will turn out great. It will be interesting to see them finished as well.
    I agree that female Morats shouldn't look like anime oni-girls. Their mouths should be like the males. Lipless, showing their teeth (teeth-like lips?) on a more feminine Morat face. I've seen one person on deviantart produce some art that I believe will be close to what CB (if they ever design one) would have a Zerat face look like.
    Whenever your Zerat ideas come to completion I'm sure we forum members would enjoy viewing your art. Just like every other art piece you've posted here.

#118 Golem2God, Jan 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    robot_jones likes this.
  19. robot_jones

robot_jones BEES!

@Golem2God I know what you're talking about and I've seen those pics. My ideas was definitely more on the cute side. The idea of lip-less red monkey with teeth on the outside just freaky me out
    myoznatcantbethiscute_.jpg

#119 robot_jones, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
    nazroth, stevenart74, Oni and 4 others like this.
  20. Golem2God

I personally don't think it is freaky. Since the males are like that I think the female would be very similar in that regard. You rendition is good too. More anime-cutesy than what I think CB will be going with them but good all the same.

nazroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation