1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jaan Staar Thoughts

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by DustGod, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Khalipo

Khalipo Well-Known Member

Last week I used Jaan but accomplished nothing. The enemy killed it before I could use him properly.

But that speaks too about it's usefulness. He is a threat you have to deal or he'll deplete your order pool.

2. daszul

daszul Well-Known Member

Yeah, if the enemy runs a LI list and needs 3 orders to kill him,
    he was worth his points, kind of...
    1/10th of yout points for 1/10th of the enemies orders.
    And delaying the opponent's first turn might give you a lead for the rest of the match.

And he has really great potential in Countermeasures:
    Being a character with some CC abilities allows him to complete many objectives!

3. Khalipo

Khalipo Well-Known Member

So yesterday I used him against morat. It feels like every order is an enemy dead,with the B3 viral pistols. The shotgun allows you even to take profit of clustered miniatures, very likely in some tables.

Im very happy with him, coupled with tagmaa sniper and some combo to kill enemy threats.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation