1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seize the antenna

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Xagul82, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Xagul82

Xagul82 Well-Known Member

Greetings colleagues in spirit,

this ist my first post here whith an armylist.

In the near future I face a friend of Mine who plays JSA vor a game of recon+ (150pts) seize the antenna.

I had the following list in mind:

Haqqislam──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]7 [​IMG]3 NAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) NAFFATÛN Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) NAFFATÛN Lieutenant Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) HUNZAKUT (Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18) HAWWA' Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26) BARID Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16) GOVAD HMG / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29) FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10) DAYLAMI Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 7) 4 SWC | 150 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

I fear facing a some hidden units and odds.

My plan is to set up some sort of hacking network combined with mines and try to connect to the antennas with my own hackers.

Any comments in list and plan are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_I01WD mit Tapatalk

2. wisefaiz

wisefaiz Well-Known Member

I fear you have too many irregular orders! I would perhaps drop the daylami and hunzakut, giving 28 points. Invest in two baggage bots for cheap orders, you still have 14 points spare. I love the Al'hawwa, but against JSA the dreaded ninja killer hacker is probably going to deal with it easily once revealed. If you swap it for Leila you have another killer hacker, and a good range out to 24 inches to slowly move towards the antennas, and another 8 points in the bank, 22 points total, 9 regular and one irregular order. That's enough points left to swap one of the bots for the sensor bot, and upgrade the Govad to a Djanbazan or Mukhtar for some MSV2 - both helping a lot with camo. Basically, more orders and some MSV2 would help you deal with TO and ODD, beyond that I love all the flamers for DZ defence and the liberto will be a pain with its mines :)

3. Diphoration

Diphoration Well-Known Member
    Warcor

You are only allowed to field 3 SWC in a 150 points game.

Make sure you change the value in the top left corner where it says "Max. Points" so that the army check is accurate with your format.

In my opinion, at this point cost, I'd suggest you try and fit in things that you've never tried before. 150 points game are not particularly well balanced, so focus your decision making on learning as much new things as possible.

That being said, having a lot of orders is something that is good across all formats (and particularly oppressive in 150 points). Getting a lot of cheap regular orders is a good start to a solid list.

4. Xagul82

Xagul82 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your input (also concerning the swc)

This will BE my 4th Game of Infinity so every unit ist quote new to me [emoji6].

But I guess I geht your points there. I Like the Idea of fielding a Mukthar.

With a Rafiq the Mukthar and a Muttawi the list looks like this:

Haqqislam──────────────────────────────────────────────────[​IMG]8 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1 NAFFATÛN Lieutenant Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) BARID Hacker (Killer Hacking Device UPGRADE: Lightning) Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16) FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10) LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20) RAFIQ REMOTE Rifle + Light Shotgun, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 16) MUKHTAR (Multispectral Visor L2) Red Fury, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 37) NAFFATÛN Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) NAFFATÛN Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) 2 SWC | 150 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

Btw a Naffatun killed an Oniwaban Last Time[emoji6]

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_I01WD mit Tapatalk

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation