1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aro pistol vs stealth CC att in back arc of 6sense lv2.

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Dikke Gertje, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Dikke Gertje

Dikke Gertje New Member

Heroes and Heroins,

My apoligies if my stupidity offends you. Last night we played a game at our local store.

My Orc who was part of link of four was attacked with a cc att, after the attackers first order was moving in to cc from my back arc.
    So thanks to the link the Orc has sixsense lv2 but had no aro until the attacker until the declaration of its second skill the cc att, thanks to stealth.

Q: Is it possible to make a bs aro, or can i only aro with cc?

We asked our Warcor, he said he could make the BS but wasnt certain.

Kind regards,

Nick

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Stealth doesn't work inside of your zone of control when you have sixth sense.

But you also only get an ARO when actually attacked. At which point they have engaged you.

Dikke Gertje likes this.
  3. Dikke Gertje

Dikke Gertje New Member

But the move skill and the attack skill happen simultaniously in retrospect right?

Mahtamori likes this.
  4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Sixth Sense allows you to delay your responce until the enemy is in melee and respond to the attack regardless of facing.
    The fact that the attacker is in melee doesn't matter because of All At Once.

So, if the attacker CC Attacks, Orc may respond by BS Attack due to Sixth Sense responding to an attack.
    If the attacker does not attack during the order, the Orc may not respond with a BS Attack but may still CC Attack because of the delayed ARO.

LoganGarnett and Dikke Gertje like this.
  5. Mahtamori

Relevant passages.

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/Sixth_Sense

Allows the user to respond with a Face to Face Roll to Attacks (and only Attacks) directed at him by an enemy inside his Zone of Control, even without LoF to the attacker and regardless the facing of the user.

In the Reactive Turn, Sixth Sense L1 allows its user to delay his ARO declaration until after the declaration of the second Short Skill of the enemy inside his Zone of Control.

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/ARO:_Automatic_Reaction_Order#ALL_AT_ONCE

Dikke Gertje likes this.
  6. Dikke Gertje

Dikke Gertje New Member

Like always you are my hero!

Is there any chance i can stay over at your place during the summer for an Infinity rules summercamp?

Campfires
    Marshmellows
    Booze
    Singing and playing the guitar

;)

7. Mahtamori

Hah! Thank you for the compliment. If you manage to snag a ticket to the next Nordic Masters (which I think will be in Norway, the Finnish one in May is sold out) or if you make a grab for the Swedish Master title we 100% will have some of the excellent individuals from the broader Swedish meta at both events and trust me they are delightful individuals and who you really want to meet.

Watch out for the Swedish Holoechoes who all finished in the Interplanetario top 10! You'll spot them by the jeans jacket and the fact that they kind of look like carbon copies of each others :p

inane.imp and Dikke Gertje like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation