1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acquisition help

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ashtroboy, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

I’m new to this whole scenario thing and have no idea what I should be looking for in a list for the above scenario, I know I need an engineer or hacker but apart from that I don’t know how to build a list.
    Any advice would be appreciated

this is a really rough first draft but I don’t know if it’s any good

I don’t know what I’m doing ──────────────────────────────────────────────────GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2 [​IMG]7 [​IMG]4 MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10) NAFFATÛN Lieutenant Rifle + Light Flamethrower, Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) DAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8) DAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8)GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 SHIHAB REMOTE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25) GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) KHAWARIJ (Fatality L2) Spitfire / Pistol, AP CCW. (1.5 | 32) TUAREG Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33) FIDAY Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 31) RAGIK Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 32) HORTLAK Submachine Gun, Blitzen / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28) LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20) KAMEEL (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) KAMEEL (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8) 5 SWC | 296 PointsOpen in Infinity Army

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

You need to do these things to score points.
    »For each Activated Communication Antenna at the end of the game (1 Objective Point).
    »For each Controlled Communication Antenna at the end of the game (1 Objective Point).
    »Control the Tech- Coffin at the end of the game (3 Objective Points).
    »Control the Tech- Coffin with your DataTracker at the end of the game (2 extra Objective Points).
    »Control the Tech- Coffin with your Liaison Officer at the end of the game (1 extra Objective Points not cumulative with the previous objective)

Regardless of what you pick, do you have people who can activate the consoles? Separate from that can you keep the opponent from getting into base contact? Same with controlling the coffin.

Ask yourself what each model in the above list is going to do to make that happen. Are they going to infiltrate/air deploy/walk to the console and push the button? Are they doing to protect the console so it can't be taken by the opposition? Are they going to rush out and kill the enemy to reduce their resources? Do they provide a counter to problems you expect (such as smoke).

3. Koval

Koval Well-Known Member

To piggyback off of what Papa Bey said, I'm going to look at Acquisition in particular. 5 points for having your datatracker on the coffin at the end of the game, or 4 for doing it with the liaison officer. That's a lot of points tied to those two models.

So consider what those models have to do. They just have to be somewhere at the end of the game. That means durable models are good. The datatracker can't be in a marker state, which rules out a lot of durable options. Multiple wounds are a big help here. Your liaison officer needs to be a forward observer. Personally, I'm partial to the mukhtar for that, but there are other options.

I emphasize that objective because of its high value. Generally speaking, winning acquisition means controlling the tech-coffin.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation