1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aleph OSSSS 200 PT 4 swc list week one of a TAG escalation tourney...

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Ecks311, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Ecks311

Ecks311 New Member

What do you think of this list for annihilation (low)?

It has 6 regular orders, 2 irregular orders (warcore and TAG), 2 TO hackers in the list. Opponent would only see the warcore and 2 netrods when i deploy and cause of the proxies I'd have 3 to place in reserve (TAG and 2 proxies)

OwBgzAPmIhBMACAKgeQQCwIYGMDWBTAJwGcEAOBAewQBdMBzBOGCARhAFJXWy4OAWMADZ+HAIStR3MkIFhe41gFYuPYHLIqJfaaMHAAnOLCsuzMAP5wLYk2fCXrxi62Yr+VshwACvoA=

2. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

Consider a Dasyus Boarding Shoting, which works better for the surprise effect. This is also 3 points cheaper which lets you squeeze a Yudbot (associated with the Proxy) so you can keep your Maruts in optimal shape, while retaining the Proxy in safety (Yudbots are also cool sacrificial pieces to perimeter weapons, mines, etc).

3. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

I would swap the Dasyu for a Naga for a few reasons.
    • You already have a TO hacker.
    • You’ll gain access to the Naga’s order right away.
    • You’ll gain access to mines.
    • You’ll have 8 points to get another order.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation