1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MRRF me? No, no, no pal, MRRF you.

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by AlbtheA, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Before the update to the sectorial's link options I remember that the Loup-Garou Core was the way to go. I guess it is up to people's tastes but I think trying a full link in a game or two is worth a try @AlbtheA.

AlbtheA likes this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@AlbtheA I saw your test scheme for your IA on reddit. Liked it alot. Will you be making an IA thread as well or keep both of your armies in a single thread?

3. AlbtheA

AlbtheA Well-Known Member

@Marduck I had never thought to use them that way! It makes so much sense now, knock em down with the sniper or viral and dig into their order pool with the Shotgun. Can’t wait to try that out!

For sure, I have two left of the ones you gave to paint up (the sniper and the shotgun) once completeI will thrown them in a core.

#63 AlbtheA, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    Golem2God likes this.
  4. AlbtheA

For sure, I have two left of the ones you gave to paint up (the sniper and the shotgun) once completeI will thrown them in a core.

Golem2God likes this.
  5. AlbtheA

I am glad you liked them! I don’t think I will do the same kind of thread for my IA on here but will be posting progress on reddit and Instagram. Because the IA sectorial is still in production there is a little less focus on the collection for it than with the MRRF OOP stuff. I will be posting pledges for my IA on the pinned painting pledge post in this sub forum.

-AA

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation