1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Davana hackers strats advice

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by dhellfox, Dec 30, 2019.

1. dhellfox

dhellfox The keeper of the Forgotten

looking at its stat page i can see its a hacker with some nice zone control with its pitchers. but i got some questions for aleph players to help understand.
    • why would you pick it over other choices?
    • what would you use it for?

2. Ashtaroth

Ashtaroth Aragoto GP Organizer
    Warcor

I tend to prefer the HD+ over the AHD.

For 2 more points Hacking Device Plus has access to White Noise, which is a hard counter to linked MSV2 Sniper Rifles. And Danavas Upgrade, Maestro, is just a nasty counter against hackers: +3/-3 on MODs without LoF and the reward is the target getting insta-unconscious.
    Basically Danavas bring hard counters to some very specific problems, a full toolkit, expandable with the Pitchers, that you can Spec Fire on 8s (on good range), or corner cut and then Hack through the Pitcher ZoC. Also, Lamedhs get that more frightening with a Danavas on the field.

So, I'd pick solely because it's a cheap HD+ with a self sufficient repeater network.
    I use it to counter specific problems using it's vast array of options (White Noise, Maestro, Overlord, U-Turn, Hack Transport, etc, etc, it's quite a wide list, covered on 25 points).

yoink101 likes this.
  3. D_acolyte

D_acolyte Well-Known Member

I almost always take one but most all ARO models taken in my meta are MSV so white noise helps (worth the models weight in gold vs Pan O and most current HqIslam now). Things to remember is that MSV in a 4 man link will shoot you back with no issue but you can wall in front of them and shoot others with no worries of them shooting you also a lot of the older secitorials and vanilla have good msv models that do not have the bonus of sixth sense such as intruders. White noise also gives no negatives to dodging for them. I tend to like having 1 or 2 repeater bots is list with a HD+.

yoink101 likes this.
  4. yoink101

yoink101 Chandra SpecOps Complaint Department

White noise is super important for OSS less important for vanilla ALEPH.

In OSS I take the Danavas HD+ in most lists because it gives me affordable access to white noise and supportware for my many remotes. I don’t like taking just the one hacker, especially because OSS tends to have a pretty good repeater network. I will usually pair her with a linked Deva AHD (thanks to lightening is capable of going toe to toe with killer hackers) or a Naga KHD. That way, the Danavas has some support and cover from a deadly hacker.

I’ll typically use her for white noise to allow me to maneuver around linked MSV or gain a shooting advantage against unlinked (or at least non 6th sense) MSV units. I will often put supportware on my TR bot or my FO bot.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation