1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shasvasti Proxies (victor messer)

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Cannon Fodder, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I've been collecting Shasvastii since Op:Wildfire came out and told myself that I would not play them until they were playable and avoid grabbing proxies. Well... I made it a couple months. With the beyond box and the fact I saw some cheap PP Shredders (Taigha proxies) in my LGS used models section, I broke down. I feel its mostly playable with a couple legacy sculpts. But I do need a decent Victor Messer, any suggestions for proxies. Also any news on when the new sculpt is being released. The Defience KS is a little further back than I would like.

2. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

I use the PanO RPG model (though the Nomad one would probably fit better).

Golem2God likes this.
  3. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It looks like there are going to be a number of Shasvastii sculpts coming out in the new year; I believe I heard seed-soldiers are due in January? In any case, it's not impossible that general release Victor will be out before the Defiance version.

4. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I just grabbed the nomad, alguaciles hacker to be my Victor proxy until it's released. It's still a couple months away.

5. WarHound

WarHound Well-Known Member

I use the Beyond CSU, with the rifle swapped out for a CA Shotgun!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation