1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player Here.

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Ibn_Sina, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ibn_Sina

Ibn_Sina New Member

I got into Infinity about a year ago and while that may not seem as new compared to others I don't play as regularly as I'd like to, I have a few games under so I understand how to play problem I'm facing is which to commit to? More then likely I'll end up having all three anyway lol but I'd to actually build and paint one.

It is between Nomads Haqqislam and Combined Army

Everyone has told me choose which look cool to you if it were that simple id have chosen already lol another choice I look at is why they fight Haqqislam fight for humanity "we leave our loved ones to protect yours".
    Nomads I believe as well fight for humanity but really in a way that helps them so basically they won't help you if it doesn't help them.
    Combined Army just fight for conquest.

I like most why Haqqislam fight but at the same time I like some of the rules and models that Combined Army and Nomads any help would be appreciated thank you.

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Welcome!

If all three look cool to you, choose by play style then!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation