1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3d Printable objective room

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Shingen, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Shingen

Shingen Well-Known Member

I've designed very simple objective room aimed for all the tournament organizers, it takes minimum space in storage and transportation (no floor versios in particular) and is easy to set up. I will probably add some details to that models but I think it works ok as is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3742582

C&C welcome.

Modock, ZlaKhon, timberfox and 9 others like this.
  2. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Any chance you'll add interiors?

3. Shingen

Yeah, I was thinking about it, that is why you see those magnets holes on the inside.

However, I somehow lost inspiration and haven’t come up with any cool designs. If you have any suggestions, cool pics I could very well use some ;)

4. ZlaKhon

ZlaKhon New scale enthusiast

My first thought was that a floor with the same "X-shape" design as the outer edges of the walls would be cool. Mainly just so that the room can be used on mountain / woodlands tables and not just urban ones.

I also really like your other building designs. Will give them a try in a couple of weeks when I have access to a 3D printer.

5. Shingen

Cheers for your good words.

I didn’t plan to design any floor for this particular building and that is for simple reason that you’ll find hundreds different designs that will fit it. There is OpenLock version of the wall in the package and you can use OpenLock compatible floor from any other model you have. For instance you may want to check this set: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2016230 it has three or four different designs of flours. In case you don’t like any of those just type OpenLock in TG search engine and enjoy.

unclesrouge, timberfox and ZlaKhon like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation