1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How’s the game doing?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by regelridderen, Dec 1, 2019.

1. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Looking to get back into Infinity after having living far out in the shticks for a couple of years - and getting introduced to Malifaux.

So how is the game doing, how is Aleph doing with the new factions introduced etc. And is there are any clues as to what to expect from a fourth edition?

Daniel Darko likes this.
  2. Kortz

Kortz Well-Known Member

My experience is limited but as far as i know the game is doing good. In my area is actually increasing the number of players. Aleph received a new sectorial the last year, quite versatile and strong, and that could be read as an understatement. Aleph is in a good spot, not bad but room for some improvement and balance.

regelridderen and Daniel Darko like this.
  3. Kir

Kir Well-Known Member

ALEPH's probably one of the strongest factions in the game right now (see ITS 10 results- top two are vanilla aleph and OSS). Dakini fireteams buffed by either a danavas or apsaras are wicked strong and fast, dart is a top tier midfielder, we got a strong extra deva profile (ahd lightning). The other additions (yadus, rudra, arjuna, asura ltlv2s) are decent but more niche, requiring more buildaround. Posthumans are still as strong as they always were.

The game itself is getting a new edition in the upcoming year, with a less complicated rule variant and hopefully a bit of a simplification of some of the rules nightmare rules.

regelridderen and Daniel Darko like this.
  4. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

My ALEPH team (phalanx) feels a bit outpaced althou it doesn't matter in my local meta, the power differences are still not nearly as dramatic as your typical wargame. Overall the game feels healthy to me. Still just a blast to play because you have so many viable options to create a unique force, still always engaged with the ARO system, and victory is still mostly decided by in-match choices and rolls.
    Really looking forward to a new edition. No idea what to expect.

regelridderen, Nenyx and Daniel Darko like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation