1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isolated and Inspiring Leadership

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Principal, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Principal

Principal Member

Had a match last week where I managed to isolate a couple of Volunteers with a jammer. However, since my opponent had Wallace with Inspiring Leadership we weren't really sure what happened. Do the Volunteers become irregular or do they remain regular? I would assume it's the former since the latter would imply that they cannot be activated in any way during my opponent's turn, right?

2. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

Wallace wouldn't make any difference, because the Volunteers' Orders don't get added to the Order Pool regardless.

3. Machival

Machival Well-Known Member

The wording “does not add his order to the Order pool” is the same as in the Irregular rule though.

Follow up question: If Joan of Arc gets isolated, does every other model in the army become Irregular the following turn?

Edit: Answer to myself. No, of course not, because she isn’t the Lt. anymore.

4. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Well if you isolated lt Joan or Wallace the other would turn into Loss of Lt (unless he has a chain of command). So models without proper skill would turn irregular. And inspiring leadership only work if the model with that skill is the Lt.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation