1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Al Fasid in DBS

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by roobot, Nov 23, 2019.

1. roobot

roobot Well-Known Member

I see the Al Fasid come up a few times in people's wish lists for future DBS additions. I know that it's unlikely we will see anything new, beyond some profile tweaks for N4, but I was just wondering what people's thoughts were on including the Al Fasid. I think thematically he is a good fit, being a slow boi with veteran. I also love the idea of having a minelayer/smoke grenade combo. Helping add a bit of defense while providing good sniping options for the Brawler sniper. I guess it kind of competes with the Anoconda? Not in utility but certainly a similar price! (Also the forum has been a bit dry lately so I thought a random topic might help stir up some new dialogue :) )

2. Capo.Paint

Capo.Paint Well-Known Member

I can see, what makes him attractive for some players, but for me, he would not deliver new things or good options to DBS besides the smoke grenades. For me, an Al Fasid is a defensive piece, operational in my half of the table. And unfortunatly, that is the one point, Druze really shine. Compared with the Anaconda, you see, what you need: Some reliable beatstick. To be such a piece, the Al Fasid has to be faster. I would wish for something with 1W+NWI, 3 Arm and 4-4 or 6-2 Mov. Something like the Mukhtar, or a more flavoured one as a toolkit option in the midfield. Like a Al Fasid light.

oldGregg likes this.
  3. sorniak

sorniak Well-Known Member

Al Fasid is an interesting miniature... which is not easy to use. I'd enjoy any new stuff in druze sectorial and if there is an al fasid in Ikari\Dashat - strange why he can't join druze too ... Would be cool to see Al Fasid joining links ;))
    Overall ... considering the fact Druze syndicate is the richest and the biggest criminal organisation in human sphere and above it is strange how limited is their choice of mercenaries ;(
    I could also see Raoul, yojimbo, krakot, luna in druze sectorial... :) But who knows what CB shall decide ...

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation