1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use this one weird trick to stop Krakots being Impetuous!

Discussion in 'Ikari Company' started by colbrook, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

So what? How is that any different from your bizzare approach of just killing off your Krakot randomly for no actual effect?

Yes, that is literally the position of everyone using the Krakot. The fact that you interpret my OP as the Krakot now being a super gunfighter that can now replace a Kriza Borac or what ever it is you're suggesting, just baffles my mind.

As opposed to what? What ever straw man interpretation you dreamt up?

#21 Zewrath, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. sorniak

sorniak Well-Known Member

You've wrote about moderator guarding the flank. What if flank will be guarded by some cheap dtw (which is more often vs good opponents)?

I wont push with krakot even with smg and 4 burst and cover bonuses vs moderator. I'd prefer greater distance and better weapon and more MODs - but that is my way of how I play, that is why I've mentioned playstyle. And I didn't write anywhere about OP shooting, I only keep to same thing - most of time krakot is about DTW\Shoot_to_dodging enemy\CC berserk. In my opinion, situations when you need krakot to win f2f shooting are rare.

3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Top kek. No I didn’t. I used an off the cuff example of a Moderator in my way, which makes no mention of the flank. It could be many other situations, and the example was used to clarify that I had no intentions of losing him to cheap chaff like that, as opposed to being equipped only with DTW. Also, please drop your pretentious git gud attitude, it’s boring at best. You’re suggesting that anyone being shot with a Krakot is a bad player, which is a ridiculous stance at best.

4. sorniak

I did not say anything about "bad player". Different point of view at most. Having different playstyle do not mean someone is better.

5. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

It's explicitly implied in your sentences. Dunno' if this is a language issue or what ever this is, because I can understand your basic premise, that you prefer DTW approach rather than the setup with guns and there's nothing wrong with that.

6. sorniak

... .but usually good player guards his flanks with DTW ... - was said in context of possible situation, not about you, or me or anyone play in particularly. Pretty often, while playing vs bakunin\nomad I've met the situations that moderator\alguacil link was covered with some chain rifles on morlocks\jaguars, and going there with krakot didn't seem to be a good way.

7. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

so in conclusion, you don’t see the value in a SMG Krakot because you yourself suicide your own Chainrifle Krakot against a 5 point Morlock that hides in every corner of your games.

RasPuto likes this.
  8. sorniak

eeh...strange...how did you make that conclusion, I've wrote that it was not a good idea at the end of post 0_0. I'd use krakot only if I see a free path and possible exchange will be favorable. The way I play Krakot - I do not risk, even with 2 smg's vs moderator (though I do understand that other people play it differently and that depends on people play style) . Is it more clear?

9. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

That's something I thought I'd never live to see. People taking Raks now.

giphy (1).gif

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation