1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recruitment: Emerald Sunz (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Modiphius Entertainment' started by Solodice, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Would you look at the time. It says it's time for a new PbP game!

If anyone doesn't know I ran a previous PbP game which you can find here: https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/infinity-pbp-sunz-never-rest.938/

This new one is a bit different. The premise is thus:

The University of Medina lost two key professors and their research team in the jungles of Paradiso during the beginning of the Second Offensive. They are believed to be dead so the recovery of their cubes was paramount. However, the cube jager sent to locate them came back empty handed, so did the second one they sent, and the mercenary team sent in later. It was becoming a costly endeavor that the university wasn’t going to pursue much further. So the matter was put to rest for 2 years until Emire Tulki, a Silk Lord and donor to the university, suggested that the Sunz Detective Agency was worth a consideration for recovering the professors cubes. For the team they’re going behind Combined Army lines with no support and a map that only says: “Start here.”

I'm looking for 2 to 3 players to supplement returning players from the last game. As of right now I have two confirmed players: @Daemon of Razgriz and @DrunkCorsair. They're playing Saito (ninja) and Konrad (support/pilot) respectively. I welcome all kinds of character concepts and there isn't really anything off limits from character creation.

This is also a first come first serve selection process. I expect players to post at least once a week after an update. So if that works for you and you're interested then speak up!

gullinbursti, inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Dammit :'(

3. Solodice

Solodice Freshly Squeezed Troll

Well I say closed... but I do have room for one more.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation