1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mission 3 question

Discussion in 'General' started by Bellyflop, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

I have a question about Mission 3 - Arrest Warrant.

1) Do you deploy the Charonitd at the start, or after you open the Infirmary?
    2) Do you deploy the pit if you open the Infirmary before the end of turn 2?

2. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

1) There are 3 Charontid deployments from my read, check the map legend carefully--one doesn't look like the other two. So you deploy initially, then you have two subsequent deployments that occur (one in Phase 1, and one in Phase 2 if you decide to pursue the Charontid).

2) No. The Pit is deployed at the end of Round 2; when you open the Infirmary up doesn't affect that.

#2 yojamesbo, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  3. Bellyflop

Bellyflop Well-Known Member

1 - the flavor text for when you open the infirmary implies you dont deploy the charontid until after you open the door, similar to the demo mission and mission 1. Either way is pretty hard for the players!

2 - when you open the door the mission says to deploy all game elements in the infirmary. The pit is shown on the map. The earliest you can open the door is turn 2, but you can potentially shoot the pit before the end of turn 2.

Also, what do corpses do?

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. anaris

anaris Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Corpses can be looted for stuff

AdmiralJCJF and Bellyflop like this.
  5. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

I won't argue that it's hard to read--the Mission texts clearly, clearly, need a lot of work before their official release. Right now they're confusing, and by forcing you to search up and down the text for answers, they spoil future developments in the mission.

Anyway, I just gave you my best analysis of what was written. I'm an attorney, I work for a judge, and thus deciphering poorly written prose is a major portion of my day job. :laughing:

6. OrpheusNXCI

OrpheusNXCI O-12 Task Force Commander

Likely being one of the prose-generators, I apologize on behalf of my kind ahaha

yojamesbo likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation