1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to transport

Discussion in 'News' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Oct 31, 2019.

1. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Hey team managers!

I recently find it difficult to transport all my Aristeia stuff.

With more and more characters and skins I am looking for a good transportation solution. For Infinity I am using an A-Case which works fine, since I can put 1-3 magnets under the base to make it safe.

But for Aristeia I am using the Customeeple PanO bases which limits me at putting magnets in the bases. And with such heavyweight miniatures like the metal Maximus, 8-Ball or Medieval Kozmo it isn't safe to transport those guys with an A-Case.

Additionally, we have more gaming material like our 'command' board, tokens, dice and many many tactics cards.

So how do you transport your miniatures? I am looking at the Feldherr bags but since I am not familiar using them: What would be a good size (considering some more releases) and what inserts do I need?

Luisjoey likes this.
  2. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

I having this very same issue, hard to transport the game miniatures, but i guess the best choice it´s an army transport just for aristeia.

3. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I personnally use a PACK mini from Battlefoam with the Infinity Beta bag load out to transport my roster of 8. Then I put my command board, tokens, sleeved cards and mat in my bagpack...

4. HexAppeal

HexAppeal Active Member

I use a tabletop tyrant case. Holds all the models a layer for terrain and my token storage fits also.

it was £20 from Amazon I think

5. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I just keep my 8 in my box, and tokens in little plastic pottles.

Luisjoey likes this.
  6. CM_Punk

CM_Punk Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation