1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New in Tohaa, tournament soon...

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by VicBanjo, Oct 25, 2019.

1. VicBanjo

VicBanjo Máster of Kaboom

A few months ago I entered a trivia and won a Tohaa box. I'm a Haqqislam player yet I gave the space lettuces a chance, now I have over 30 models. I've found that Makaul and Sukeul are, so far, my favorite units.

Nevertheless I need help with my list building for this tournament which missions are countermeasures, biotechvore, safe area and hunting party. These are my approaches, please feel free to give you best opinion, a helping one if possible. Thank you.

The triads are formed every three members.

Ctm & SaAr
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]3
    SUKEUL Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 36)
    KAELTAR (Chain of Command) Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioMates / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 21)
    MAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, Viral CCW. (0 | 13)
    SUKEUL (Forward Observer) K1 Combi Rifle, Nullifier / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    KRIIGEL Submachine Gun, Phero-Booster / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    SAKIEL Lieutenant Viral Combi Rifle, Nimbus Plus Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    KAELTAR Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioBombs / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    GAO-TARSOS Paramedic (Medikit) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    KAMAEL Hacker (White Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 16)
    TAAGMA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    KUMOTAIL Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 22)
    CHAKSA SERVANT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    DIPLOMATIC DELEGATE (iKohl L1, Journalist L1) Nanopulser, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

2.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Ctm & SaAr

SUKEUL Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 36)
    KAELTAR (Chain of Command) Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioMates / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 21)
    SUKEUL (Forward Observer) K1 Combi Rifle, Nullifier / Pistol, Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    SAKIEL Lieutenant Viral Combi Rifle, Nimbus Plus Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
    KAELTAR Light Shotgun, Flash Pulse + 2 SymbioBombs / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    GAO-TARSOS Paramedic (Medikit) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 30)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    KAMAEL Hacker (White Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 16)
    TAAGMA Breaker Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    DIPLOMATIC DELEGATE (iKohl L1, Journalist L1) Nanopulser, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)

2.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

Oof, that's a spicy mission lineup.

I think you're on the right track with your list (note you only posted one, did you have a second list for hunting area and biotechvore?), with the sole caveat that the Gao-Tarsos might not be as useful as something like Aelis Keesan. As a general rule models that can scoot in off the board edge to do enemy-table-side objectives are great in countermeasures, but to excel in the role they need to be veteran/elite, which a Gao-Tarsos isn't. Having the extra order on the table feels like it'd serve you well.

Other than that, I very strongly recommend a Libertos minelayer. It can help guard your HVTs and function as a disposable attack piece. If you can find points, a couple chaksa auxillars with flamethrowers would also give more orders, and let you do the classified that needs a sensor (or visor).

VicBanjo and barakiel like this.
  3. VicBanjo

VicBanjo Máster of Kaboom

Thank you, just yesterday I played the Gao Tarsos in Contermeasures and served his purpose, I'll think about you said of the solo runner. Also maybe thinking about the libertos, I've been seeing that many of my fellow players are using him.

This is the second list I'm thinking of:

HuPrty & Biotec

MAKAUL Heavy Flamethrower, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 13)
    KOTAIL Combi Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4 [​IMG]1
    SAKIEL Combi Rifle, Light Rocket Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 23)
    KAMAEL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)

3 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation