1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTCombat Saved Me $250

Discussion in 'TTCombat' started by EccentricOwl, Oct 24, 2019.

1. EccentricOwl

EccentricOwl Well-Known Member
    Warcor

In August, I made an order to TTCombat.
    I added the wrong thing, and it was too late to change it. But they put the order on hold for me, let me swap some items out, and they were gracious to give me plenty of time to do it. They shipped it.

The United States Post Office lost or damaged or stole the package. My case was escalated and escalated and escalated.

In the end, they discovered that the carrier had marked my home as "abandoned, resident moved, left no forwarding address," even though my address was posted.

And then, they conveniently forgot to scan it when they were returning it to sender.

When TTCombat got the item, they said that many items were damaged or missing.

So, what happened? Well, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to make another order, I didn't even have to ask for a refund.

They were more than professional and efficient, getting my address (in fact, a different address, one with a different mail carrier!) and re-sending it out post-haste.

Props to them for all their service. If anyone reads this, know that TTCombat's products are priced pretty cheaply but they spare no expense to make sure you have a great time.

#1 EccentricOwl, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    Devil_Tiger, Djase01, Penemue and 9 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation