1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ministry of Information - Propaganda of the StateEmpire

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Shiwen, May 10, 2018.

1. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

YuJing.png

Fellow subject-citizens

The people throughout Yu Jing have been plunged into bitter suffering and tribulations since the Kuge-Kempeitai reactionary terrorists betrayed the StateEmpire, colluded with imperialists, and launched the counter-revolutionary Uprising. Fortunately the brave soldiers of our Invincible Army and Troops of the Banner, backed by the whole nation, have been fighting heroically and selflessly to defend the territorial sovereignty of our homeland, to protect the people's lives and property, to relieve the people of their sufferings, and to struggle for their rights. Now, under leadership of the Party and benevolence of the Imperial Throne, this insurrection has been basically ended, and the majority of the people in the country have been liberated from the terrorist threat.

There has been no greater struggle in the history of all Humanity than ours, a struggle for order, for solidarity, for progress... and dedication to that struggle, to Humanity itself, remains our burden. We see across the Human Sphere all others falter, mired in greed, in superstition, in individualism, while traitors seek to doom our species and shadows lurk upon our threshold. In their failings is our righteousness confirmed, for where they succumb we persevere, where they falter we climb ever higher. Never more than now has our responsibility, our duty been more greatly affirmed: if others would bear the burden, we would share it... but only we, fellow subject-citizens, are willing.

Only the StateEmpire of Yu Jing can lead the Human Sphere.

g2-58.jpg
    Down with the revival of Japanese militarism!
    Propaganda is not a matter of lie or truth, but rather can be either one... rather it is information imbued with a political character. This thread is meant for propaganda of a Yu Jing political character, though a monolith it is not. We have a history of propaganda posters for global campaigns, we had a great music thread on the old forums, repost all that here! If you have content you think will celebrate the glory of Yu Jing instead of the negative cloud of Uprising, post it here! If you feel the Yuandun to be the true soul of the faction, and can represent it in a diorama, post it here! If you think CB has Flanderized the faction and want to do some shitposting, do it here (as long as its shit-image-posting)! Old Guard, New Wave; Party, Imperial Service; Shill, Whiner; we are all Yu Jing.

g2-23.jpg

The renegade, traitor and scab Chung-Yao must forever be expelled from the Party!

#1 Shiwen, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Borlois, Hoffbauer, Mc_Clane and 12 others like this.
  2. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

Kuang-shi-yeeeaaahhhh-667.jpg
    I just couldn't resist..

Hoffbauer, Abydog, Maksimas and 11 others like this.
  3. Shiwen

I ought probaby offer credit/full disclosure: the first part of the 'Commissar Shiwen tries to be inspirational' speech above is actually adapted straight from the original pronouncement of the founding of the People's Republic of China.

Also, having mentioned the old Yu Jing music thread, ought link it for reference. Its on the old forums here.

Q: But commissar Shiwen, some of those songs are Japanese!

A: Subject-citizen, Yu Jing is united Asia, united humanity. Such music was born of that culture, of unity and modernity. Let the reactionary terrorists, the Kuge traitors at the helm of the 'secession', mire themselves in the past, let them ban women from taiko, let them pretend the shamisen is not a sanxian, what foul music they produce is theirs alone. The true place of Japan is within the StateEmpire, and this music expresses that inalienable truth with every beat and every note.

JefePanda, Thandar, Section9 and 4 others like this.
  4. berynius

berynius Well-Known Member

poster1.jpg
    So I made this... hope you enjoy it.

[​IMG]

5. Thandar

Thandar Dedicated Aconteccan Supremacist

Okay, lets make some things clear first. I made some similar stuff for PanO at Flamia and Wotan. And I'm dedicated PanOceanian supremacist, just to clear it up. But Uprising fluff has really motivated me to try something, and after I have done it I was literally touched by it, so, I decided to do not keep it for myself. Take it as a homage from your eternal rival, gentleman, and long live the Tiger.

6. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Shiwen likes this.
  7. JefePanda

JefePanda Well-Known Member

Surprising, brother.
    It fascinated me and motivated me, it was a great job and a great detail.

For a second I thought you were from Yu Jing, hahaha in the same way, I wish you much success, dude. :beers:

#7 JefePanda, Jun 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Thandar likes this.
  8. berynius

Here is the latest poster approved by the MoI

Poster_2.png Poster_2.png

Xeurian, Borlois, Shiwen and 6 others like this.
  9. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Starship troopers fits Yu Jing just fine.

Replace the Bugs with the combine army and the mobile infantry with the banners.

Borlois likes this.
  10. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

But citizen Death, citizenship is guaranteed for all subjects, not only those who go beyond duty.

11. Death

Death Well-Known Member

But Resurrection is reserved only for those that provided truly exemplar service to the state (and therefore society).

*plus I'd imagine theres a lot of respect/honor to be gained though military service in Yu Jing society

#11 Death, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  12. Shiwen

yu jing seal s.png
    Perhaps not propaganda, per se, but some relevant materials, with particular relevance to the ongoing Kurage Crisis, which may be of use to fellow comrade-commanders:
    Haiyueweiji-Weiyanhui.png
    Seal of the Kurage Crisis Operations Committee.

zhan huo logo.png
    Seal of the Zhan Huo Firebase (courtesy of CB).

true kurage seal.png
    Seal of Kurage Station.
    (Some will note there seems have been some sort of mix-up with the assets used by Maya cartographers and a different, incorrect seal is used on many maps. An unfortunate oversight, comrade subject-citizens, but one that the Ministries of Information and State Defense will soon see rectified!)

Mercs-Druze-YJ.png Mercs-StarCo-YJ.png
    Seals for mercenary companies who have seen the wisdom of knowing there will be generous payment in currency, not empty promises, and operate under contract to Yu Jing.​

Hoffbauer likes this.
  13. berynius

Well it do seem like I'm going to get many games in during this campaign so here is some more propaganda for those of you who fight.

poster-2y.png

#13 berynius, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Thandar and Shiwen like this.
  14. berynius

15. Ten Thousand Arrows

Ten Thousand Arrows Imperial Sage

16. Shiwen

Excellent work, comrades!

Produce more! Contribute more!.jpg

Produce more! Contribute more!

17. Shiwen

Reviving a thread that has been pretty devastated by the forum's image glitch, because the StateEmpire does not retreat and we can be confident the Shasvastii and Tatenokai hackers responsible will be brought to justice soon, the Ministry of Information's assets restored to inspire the people of Yu Jing and enlighten the whole of humanity.

If anyone has new Yu Jing propaganda work to share, please keep adding to the thread. I know we saw some great stuff for Asteroid Blues!

through unity strength.jpg

Borlois, Section9 and Tibooper like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation