1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AEC comes back home.

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by Foxep, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Foxep

Foxep Tropical Vet
    Warcor

Message to all AEC Detachments on Novvy Bangkok,

Im proud to announce the go home order. Divisions are already mobilizing towards PanO and Haqquislam Hangars to get to the O-12 vessels after now, the dust of the conflict has settled. We have fulfilled our duty with O-12, giving assistance where needed to the enforcement forces. We, also, have shown we are better than that image of angry cavemen some on the Sphere have, managing to create a diplomatic coalition against our common enemy during the conflict.

This conflict, still, leaves some scars.

We still have Tohaa on our shoot first ask later alien list. We were ready to lend the hand and forget Novvy Cimmeria, but Tohaa smacked that hand on this god forsaken rock. Now that O-12 is taking more direct activity day by day, we would like to make a nice stand on the sphere, and stop being looked at as untrustworthy or passional. Thats why we will still shoot first and ask later, but we will be willing to change that dinamic in the future, only if Tohaa finally wants to sit at the table.

Haqquislam has also proven its will to do matters their way no matter the concillium agreements. The attacks suffered at Xaraks will be hard to pass by, even if we would like to go back to consider them allies as soon as reparations on this aggresive actions can be done. That determination shown by Haqquislam truly concerns the AEC, not because we dont like determined allies, that we do, but because actions taken on the selfbelieving of rightness can make a whole coalition fall apart. We must remember a coordinated effort is being done at Paradiso. After the declarations done here by Haqquislam High Commanders, going against O-12 will openly numerous times, we wont be fighting at ease when coordinated with them until they bow again to concillium order.

Even with those terrible acts present, AEC should be proud of the achievements done in the diplomatic front. We have done our duty and no more, doing our garrison work until O-12 was able to take over. Once that was done, we were able to go as a detention force against Shasworth Financial and Darkstar Company. During those actions, it was proven both companies had Shasvastii leaders, so we managed to clean possible ways of further infiltration in the sphere as comercial flights would have taken place. Also, Buran project has taken a step further, with the non aggression pact that was sealed with PanO for this conflict, in exchange of naval officers tuition. All those things must make our soldiers proud to serve, but, we have a final thing to be proud of. That is, having conducted an operational table to create the biggest coalition ever seen in these conflicts. O-12, PanO, Aleph, Yu Jing and the AEC sat at that table, disscussing the conflict politely and arriving to mutual interest operations. That should be the way the Human Sphere deals with the CA menace, and we were the ones to lead that initiative.

For all that, enjoy your time back with the family and friends, smell well the soil of Dawn, keep its landscapes on your retinas, for once again holiday time will be short for sure, and once we are back on another distant place, thats all we will have of home to remember in the trench.

Good job, Comrades.
    High Diplomat Foxep of the Merovingian Diplomatic Corps of the AEC.

2. OrpheusNXCI

OrpheusNXCI O-12 Task Force Commander

Speaking on behalf of the Bureau Aegis, I would like to formally thank the AEC for their service during the action on the NBAC. For being people unaccustomed to space travel, low-gee environments, and the multitudinous aspects of asteroidal combat, you fought like hell and I, for one, can respect that. We especially take the time to remember and pay honor to the Ariadnans who laid their only lives on the line for the civilians and innocents of Novyy Bangkok. Though they were not of your planet or of your people, your brave troopers paid the ultimate sacrifice to ensure their defense against Combined Army aggression.
    And now, to speak on my own behalf, I would like to note that, unlike our own brave troops, when an Ariadnan falls, they fall forever. So I would encourage us all to never forget the blood that was shed in the Battery Fields, at the Ammo Module, and at Pakngein NBIS in the search for answers concerning Shasvaasti infiltration. Your valor does your planet proud, and I can say that my half-Ariadnan heart swells with pride at your exploits.

Thank you again.

3. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

OOC:
    oh, how time flies.
    [​IMG]

McKaptain, SpectralOwl and Foxep like this.
  4. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Almost heaven, West Tartary...
    Caledonian mountains, Merovingian rivers...
    Life is old there, older than the freeze!
    Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze.

Country roads, take me home~
    To the place~, I belong!~
    West Tartary~~ moya devushka~~
    Country roads, take me home~

5. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

OOC - we need to remake Sector Gaza - Pora Domoi for this thread.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation