1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for laser-cut vehicle

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by EccentricOwl, Oct 10, 2019.

1. EccentricOwl

EccentricOwl Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I'm looking for fairly inexpensive laser-cut sci-fi vehicles for Infinity. If there's an inexpensive design or store-front, I'd love to see your suggestion!

I also have access to a laser cutter at the library; if anyone fancies themselves a designer, message me - I'd love to discuss getting something designed. I've never yet found one I like.

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

These guys have a lot of vehicles. https://miniaturescenery.com/

Are you set on Laser cut? There's some die cast cars that are almost perfect and can be re-painted. But of course not Sci-fi.

EccentricOwl and chromedog like this.
  3. SupersexyJohn

SupersexyJohn Well-Known Member

4. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Why laser-cut? There aren't many good-looking laser-cut vehicles. At least not any that aren't all GrimDork Gothic.

Also, the MAS and Antenociti's cars are fairly cheap.

Another option is 1/43 scale plastic car model kits. 1/43 scale is hard to find in the US, but should be pretty common in Europe (It's a major UK railroad scale, but US O Gauge is 1/48. Go Figure!) You can actually find a lot of concept cars in 1/43, as well as the usual Supercar suspects of Lamborghinis and Ferraris. I still need to find a 1/43 scale Lancia Stratos, Batou was driving one in Standalone Complex.

5. EccentricOwl

EccentricOwl Well-Known Member
    Warcor

The specific reason I wanted laser-cut is because my table is all laser-cut material.

Not sure if it's something you get, but sometimes it throws me off in a tiny way when some terrain is laser-cut and some terrain is three-dimensional. It's almost like... my laser-cut stuff is low-poly and vehicles are often much more detailed and three-dimensional.

With that said, I'll take a look at Antenociti's vehicles. I saw the new ones and they were quite inexpensive.

Wow, those are really cool and pretty cheap. Thanks!

SupersexyJohn and jherazob like this.
  6. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

EccentricOwl likes this.
  7. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

I don't have that problem with resin cars on laser-cut buildings. Buildings are almost always rather square due to the nature of the beast, while cars are much sleeker.

You can also (ab)use computer mice shaped like cars for cheapish wheels.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation