1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you all for a great Campaign #DEUSVULT

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by Luisjoey, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

From my part to all Hexahedron commander, loyal to the TRUE HYPERPOWER cause. i don´t know how but i trusted and granted with holding the Liberty Cargo!
    @Thandar @Sorbus @AdmiralJCJF @Skullmar ENG @barakiel @AlucardH and the new commanders recruited to battle.

Thanks to @Lady Numiria from O-12 and @Minos from Aleph for supporting the coalition of good, against the combined army and scum we held 7 locations joint for the order.

NA2 shall receive a thanks but in that mix don´t know who to thank! but you do great against yu jing. but @TheDiceAbide could bring the message XD

Thanks to all that were sympathic to with with my DENGUE ILLNESS (at the Gallery maze) and those who supported, upvoted and commented my reports!

Thanks Haqqislam for betraying, we were expecting you to do that <.< @theGricks @Danger Rose @thepoorman (and the shawarma)
    Thanks Nomad for being crazy @Spitfire_TheCat @WiseKensai
    Thanks Ariadna for Behaving due to space illness @Cabaray @cazboab
    Thanks Combined Army for being the enemy within @Aspect Graviton
    Thanks Yu jing for being pretty and the tyranical fluff @Ayaxs @Wizzy

And Thanks to my national game community (Venezuela) that put many commanders on top of the campaign by playing Glaive commander, Andreph, Victor_bx, Wallabieszla, Manstrac, El_indio . #WEDOPLAY

ASTEROID BLUES AFTERMATH.png

Wizzy, Minos, Lady Numiria and 4 others like this.
  2. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

Thanks to you for making it a fun campaing

Ps: I'm totally envious.

Luisjoey likes this.
  3. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Wait, @Wizzy is Tohaa! Don't mix him with YJ tyrants!

P.S. Great job with making all these batreps with 24 games reported. Quite impressive, what a tremedous amount of work!

Luisjoey likes this.
  4. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

Thanks for it, a whole year planning, to improvise wholy in the campaign week XD

but a good gaming community despite i dont have FGLS. In Venezuela i made people consider the campaign for infinity something very serious and deep with the game.

5. Berithh

Berithh New Member

It was a great campaign! And well done home in Venezuela.

I enjoyed the interactions I got to have with more seasoned PanO players in the briefing room, looking forward for next year.

Luisjoey likes this.
  6. Einhorn

Einhorn Combined Human Aid Delegation

Oh man, living in a dengue country, I UNDERSTAND and am glad you are okay!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation