1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now, for a little positivity. Farewell, and thank you!

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by theGricks, Oct 14, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I just wanted to make a quick post in positivity. There's always a lot of campaign grumbling about the system, but in all I always have a good time in the end. I really enjoyed the O-12 players, they did an amazing job RPing the neutral police force in amongst...this. Very well done to you guys, bravo!

Yu Jing did an amazing job with their Durian Investigation narrative. I personally thought it was a well done take on showing something other than an evil, mustache twirling villain, and their players roleplayed it so well.

Ariadna. Sorry, you were the big dogs coming into this campaign and we wanted to sink our teeth into the top dogs...I guess literally and figuratively. You did an excellent job with the roleplay diplomacy, and especially taking and running with the idea presented of investigating Shasworth and Dark Star, @Cabaray you are a very imaginative person. I loved it.

Well done everyone!

2. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Don't also forget our beloved Bromads, with their filthy P-0NY! (damn... I want our P-0NY units back now)

It was very fun to RP with all of you this last month, and a good occasion to discover the international Infinity population. You are a great community, making this game even more enjoyable.

3. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

Although I failed to make munity big enough to be counted (it was bad-timed and ill-prepared) next year I would return to idea of New Dawn's Army. Probably next year it will be better.
    Thanks for all.

4. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Ah, that positivity sounds quite sad, isn't it too early for 'farewells'? We are all here anyway and we will stick around even after the campaign will end. :3

Anyway, I believe that we as players succeded in creating a fun and interesting campaign with lots of fluff and memes, and politics, and roleplay and some plot twists! You all are amazing! It was a blast creating our own history together!

5. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

6. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Got...all...the tournament....battles....written...before....deadline..blurp....zzzzzzz

Yeah, it was a blast. Thanks for the compliment @theGricks. You were my muse in this one. I loved the RP with everyone, especially against Haq Islam. Me and my big mouth always saying that Haq should Attack and put those 4-point victories to work! But you guys were the best opponents. My highlights were the peace with Panoceania after 3 campaigns fighting and getting a close relation with the O-12. So close in fact....well you have to read about it in my last report.

So yeah, lets see what the AI Historian makes of our efforts. But we have made some lasting memories together this time round.

Danger Rose, Myomer, cazboab and 6 others like this.
  7. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Aside from Human Sphere nations, I really think Combined Army players deserve some reputations. @Aspect Graviton did awesome RP, made 'shasworth' company to make every hooman laugh crazily. Along with @Sergej Faehrlich with his unmatched battle reports (TBH I think among the best rep-writer in this campaign).

So yeah, the campaign was a blast, really enjoyed it, and would wanna see how it ends. Good job, people!

8. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I just wanted to drop my thanks to everyone as well. This was my first campaign I really participated in, in this type of manner and I really enjoyed it all!

Thanks everyone! and remember – O-12 never forgets.

9. Einhorn

Einhorn Combined Human Aid Delegation

This was also my first campaign, and it really tempered my expectations on what I expected versus what actually happens. From your passion to your high quality forum posts and battle reports -- you are all inspiring! I will aim to learn more over the next year so that I can participate with you again and reach for the bar you all have set!

10. Sergej Faehrlich

Sergej Faehrlich Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Thanks for the compliments!!!

While I have some criticism on this year's iteration, in the end I still enjoyed it. One thing particularly stood out for me: the overall quality of reports has really gone up. I have enjoyed gems of writing, seen gorgeous miniatures and tables, adored stunningly edited photos...the amout of effort is just unbelievable.

11. Lauinav

Lauinav JTF 713 - 'Ironclad'

Its been a blast. Thanks for the all RP and good battle reps.
    I had to largely drop out during phase two, but its still been a great little campaign in a lot of regards.

Looking forward to next years already. :D

Myomer and theGricks like this.
  12. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

You all have been awesome, and I am honestly looking forward to the next one as well! I already have so much planned :smiling_imp:

I hope to see you all recognized in future materials, it's really the people that make these things worthwhile :hugging_face:

13. bloodw4ke

bloodw4ke Well-Known Member

Thanks to all for a great campaign! I wasn't able to play "actual" Infinity as much as I wanted the last couple weeks, but hanging out RPing on the forums with y'all made participation (Shas)worth it anyway. :alien::alien::alien:

14. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

Thanks to everyone for making it a great campaing, kudos to @TheDiceAbide for giving us a great narrative!

15. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

Yeah, I've had a lot of fun with this one. My list of thanks:

@TheDiceAbide for Mr Yokoso. That sleaze managed to make Yu Jing look like less of a villain for once.

@nehemiah for the ever suicidal Jager Nadim, longstanding nemesis to the DIU. And thanks for *all* the games!

@Sabin76 for Edward Iverson, durian trader, entrepreneur, regular hooman, and head of the local fruit trader's coalition

Yu Jing's Novyy Bangkok Crisis Committee for giving me official sanction and letting me hijack their announcements with fruit related RP.
    An extra shout to the most active gang: @Shiwen, @ObviousGray, @jj.konko, @Gero, @Borlois

The Yu Jing commanders. This faction is so positive and fun to be a part of. The further they get knocked back the harder they hit back.
    (playing in the campaigns is the perfect antidote to all the negativity the faction forums seem to have on here. Players who play > players who endlessly armchair quarterback game design decisions and fluff writing)

And of course the CB team, for giving us drunken Yuan Yuan brawls, shadow shooter duels, Shasvastii plots, amazing location art (more pics of the Japanese Bottom pls) and the rest of the rich Infinity universe.

16. Einhorn

Einhorn Combined Human Aid Delegation

I loved the Yuan Yuan v. Angus brawls and the shadow shooter duels! These were definitely very fun missions!

Borlois, nehemiah and YueFei23 like this.
  17. TheDiceAbide

TheDiceAbide Thank you for your compliance.
    Warcor

I do my best!

Overall I had a blast, the level of Yu Jing coordination is just incredible, I'm happy to have provided a bit of an antagonist for them. :)

Borlois, Einhorn, YueFei23 and 5 others like this.
  18. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

Thanks to you all for great campaign

keep making friends until you befriend combined army and formalize your treat to human sphere XD

Lion Tremere likes this.
  19. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Loved being a part of it. Now I just have to keep track of my infiltrators personnel for the next campaign. Hopefully I'll get more games in next year and be able to really flesh this out. Also need to find some Durian looking things to put on bases for seed embryos!

20. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

You see, now befriend that too and thank it for infiltrate human sphere thru you :P jajajaja

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation