1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluff question

Discussion in 'News' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Dec 1, 2018.

1. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Well, in the movie The Island (2005) the clones are nothing more than unaware organ donors to extend the life of the original.

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

More or less. I see Aristeia! like Formula 1 Championship. Years ago, it was said that McDonnell Douglas engineers were asked by McClaren about aerodynamics and nowdays McClaren are asked by McDonnell. Well, I guess it's a joke but with a little truth inside.

Great mega-companies like Ypsilon test their advances at Aristeia! before sell them to nations like PanOceania.

AdmiralJCJF and tartopom like this.
  3. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

I see. Thanks for the lights.

The more I get to know about this game, the more I love it.

4. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

So do they remove and transfer the Cube physically or download the Cube and upload it again?

Just organ bank sounds like super fast surgery. Interesting.

I am really into that negative aspects of such a sport. Seems very interesting to me for character development and motivation. Why would the Legendary Bahadurs consider joining the sport again after having escaped that painful procedures...

5. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Well, Oberon is a 'machine' and is programmed for that, Final Boss needs money, Shona Carano's getting revenge and Koorie Queen needs promotion to jump started her career again.

AdmiralJCJF, Ealthril and Croepoek like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation