1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to convert out Kum Bikers?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Ashtroboy, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ashtroboy

Ashtroboy Well-Known Member

So basically i have a bunch of the old kum bikers and am not sure how to make them less goofy i guess, does anyone have any experience or ideas?

Cheers
    Ash

2. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

Sell them for huge money on eBay and replace?

Xeurian, Ashtroboy, Barrogh and 2 others like this.
  3. Shingen

Shingen Well-Known Member

Convert monobikes into hoverbikes? Easy with some jetpacks.

4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I was going to buy an old monobike and test convert it. So I should post my work here for you to see. As for your current dilemma I'd think using some leftover Remote parts would be good. Buying bits from a 40k kit/unit or another game might be a good idea. Warhammer has a good amount fo parts that could work great on the old monobike design. Even the wheels from the Marine (Chaos & Loyalist) biker units or some exotic Eldar (Craftworld & Dark) could spice the design up. Even the Tau's tech could hold some good pieces as well. Search ebay and see what you can find. window-box/blackdaggergames & Hoard'O Bits are good places to start searching.

Ashtroboy likes this.
  5. Teleute

Teleute RM100 Pilot

Ashtroboy and Golem2God like this.
  6. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

I'd keep them as is, but since you're asking ... Always thought it might be cool to replace the wheel with the old rafiq chicken legs. That might be too goofy for you, but I also think the new rem legs or even kameel legs would look cool too.

Golem2God and Ashtroboy like this.
  7. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

You want to replace the bikes themselves? Zen Terrain has some interesting laser-cut bike models.
    But I have a feeling you'd have to cut / dremel the entire bike from under the rider...

oldGregg and Golem2God like this.
  8. Ashtroboy

looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Golem2God likes this.
  9. Golem2God

In that case I'll go ahead and order one and see what I can accomplish with it. Hope to have successful results from experimenting.
    I would also think you could use the old monobike bodies for remote conversions. Out of curiosity how many do you have on hand? Enough to use some as bikes and others as remotes?

10. Ashtroboy

I only have 4 of the old monowheel bikers so not enough to convert to remotes, plus I already have a few chicken REM’s and a box of the new ones so I’m mostly covered for REM’s

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

In that case I'll focus on a bike conversion first. Glad to hear that you have basically all the remotes you'll need for the faction. Plus outside of special faction remotes you can use those Haqq bots as any faction's basic remotes. They all share the same loadouts anyway.

Ashtroboy likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation