1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the JSA?

Discussion in 'OOC [Out of character]' started by Ayaxs, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

kudos to @TheDiceAbide to take the flag and help those poor japanese citizens who try to make a living under the boot of the Ikari company, but i would like to hear their view of the events and their own tales of revenge and bloodlust against their former oppressors (maybe they like their new oppressors and just forgot about YJ?)

j/k but would like to see some JSA players on the IC forum :'(

TheDiceAbide likes this.
  2. havocfett

havocfett Well-Known Member

I think it's just that JSA isn't the NA-2 focus this year and NA-2 is a lot more flexible in the fluff of who you are, so people are just engaging with the dudes who are pinnedt the location.

It would be neat to see more, though.

3. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

As more diverse NA2 lists are added, there's going to be a lot more "and also Zoidberg" in playing any of them when they aren't the focal faction of the campaign...
    is that bad? I dunno, some folk might like the idea of staying out of the heavy consequence part and just enjoy creating there own narratives, and frankly anyone who was determined to have their NA2 sectorial be a big part of the narrative should step up and make noise.

havocfett, OrpheusNXCI and Foxep like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation