1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia! in the Sun Valley

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by seiya, Oct 1, 2019.

1. seiya

seiya Active Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Hello everyone, I am an Aristeia! enthusiast since the first time I played the game and I have recently achieved the warcor status so I want to start organizing some demos, meetups and events for this amazing game in my area. If anyone living around Phoenix, Arizona wants to have a demo or to play please send me a message and I will make sure to schedule something. I know Game Depot, Games U and Imperial Outpost but I don't mind meeting at any other location.

I am brand new to the warcor program so I am 100% open to suggestions, critics and other form of interaction that anyone wants to offer :eyes:

If you are not in :A:sunny Arizona:A: but you want to play I also enjoy playing Aristeia! on Tabletop Simulator. October is going to be very busy for me at work but I will soon start trying to schedule demos and events. I look forward to play with as many people as possible!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation