1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to report this game...?

Discussion in 'Battle reports' started by Errhile, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Guys, I need advice. I just came back home after a game, where we played our respective first turns (me having the initiative), then my opponent (a veteran player, but out of shape, and rather out of dice luck today) decided he doesn't have heart for this, neither does he see any chance to limit my victory.

Therefore he decided to surrender the game.

Note - he was not in Retreat, nor in Loss of Lieutenant - he, however, has lost what he considered to be his offensive pieces, and a good part of his Order pool.

Having still 2 game turns in front of me, I could earn more points - my opponent estimated I could pull a 9-0 victory - but I want to be fair reporting it.

So, how to report it...?

Paging @warzan ...

#1 Errhile, Sep 25, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  2. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

Same as you would any other. note in the report that your opponent surrendered at the end of round 1 due to loss of morale amongst his remaining troops. If his report notes the same info, all is good.

Sabin76 likes this.
  3. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

Yeah this would be an issue in tournaments where TP and OP matter, but in the campaign a win is a win, just make the report

Sabin76 likes this.
  4. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

I hate when that hapens, that´s why retreat rule exists.

but it´s a win for reporting. remember to take pictures and video that´s the important part and have fun.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation