1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//Message from Haqqislam High Command//

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by theGricks, Sep 25, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    To: Esteemed O-12 Commission and AEC

At this time Haqqislam is withdrawing its forces in as orderly and quickly a way as is possible after our latest escalation of forces. We want to make it clear, as is possible to be communicated, we are complying with O-12 requests. Engineering teams at this time are still conducting sabotage detection sweeps, and will be some of the last removed from the theater. Again, we want to make it clear we are complying, as it seems much of what we say is normally taken in bits and compiled into other messages.

This process WILL take longer than 48 hours (time left as of this message) though as there are a large number of commanders to be reached and we cannot be held liable to orders being ignored after they are clearly issued.

Haqqislam and the Hachib want to again, express our disappointment in this action from both AEC and O-12 Commision in being so hostile against third party investigation of such an important weapons site, especially one that stares directly at our own Space Port. Haqqislam does not condone such freedom of actions available to Ariadna, and what they have had freedom to do in the past, and will probably again do in the future. This incident further adds distrust in the AEC that they cannot submit to simple, third party examination for possible threats infiltrated at lower ranks. We have already seen Ariadnan Engineers as Speculo Agents, and known Combined Army actions within this area.

We provide this warning that if these guns are sabotaged, or our vessels fired upon, we will hold this O-12 Commission and the AEC personally responsible, and will bring full legal and diplomatic retribution.

Haqqislam High Command

2. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

@theGricks , this is the first sensible thing we've seen coming out of your mouth in the last week. Well, at least the start of your statement is sensible. There is no reason you cannot demobilize your forces from the Battery Field within 48 hours. It is understood that there will be a transition of the site, but as you note, hostilities will be met with hostilities. War is war. I'd like to say that I'm sorry you are dissapointed by the O-12 and the AEC about being hostile about your "investigation". But I'm not sorry. Announcing an investigation at the end of a rifle is a hostile act and Ariadna will not be threatened. We do it better. And enough of the "Ariadna has been infiltrated". You have failed to prove this. Your new Tohaa friends have failed to prove this. And what I can only deem is your source of information, Shasworth Financial and Sphere Itself has also made baseless claims.

The AEC intends on holding the Battery Field. There will be no sabotage from us and we will be inspecting them along with O-12 upon our arrival. Around Novvy Bangkok, Haqqislam vessels will not be shot upon unless in retailiation from orbital attacks by yourself or your friends. Around Dawn, Haqqislam vessels will be considered hostile. Consider this your warning. You can speak with @Foxep , our Diplomatic Liason if you have any other questions on the matter.

Captain927
    Caledonian SAS

3. theGricks

To Mr.Captain927 and Foxep,

We provided Doctors and Medical Checkpoints for full examinations. We asked for cooperation and only received Ariadnan bullets in return. We repeatedly asked for cooperation and aid from O-12 in this investigation to be as transparent as possible. It does not fall on us that you see some "war" where none exists. This escalation of hostilities is of your own doing. We simply responded in kind. Why the O-12 Commission does not see this simple fact, we will never understand. Ariadna were constantly crying "war" and O-12 succumbed to the tantrum.

theGricks
    Haqqislam High Command

Ariwch and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  4. Captain927

We don't cry wolf. We have enough hanging around that it's always the truth. An attack on the AEC means war. Carry out your orders Haqqislam.

5. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

While I am happy that my comrades and I can stop dying needlessly, I am still concerned at Haqqislams insistence that they asked for cooperation before their hostile takeover despite attacks being launched prior to the announcement.
    Either Haqqislam are lying through their teeth, or there was another party that intercepted the message and delayed it long enough to sow enough chaos and discontent between us to achieve their goals.

Either ways, this Trooper is still troubled.

Stay frosty out there, regardless of your allegiances.

6. theGricks

Cooperation was urged in all of the following communiques that were responded to:
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/report-to-o12-from-haqqislam-high-command.35212/
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/an-address-from-the-ambassador-of-haqqislam.35197/
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/address-from-the-ambassador-of-haqqislam.35154/
    The primary communique went out slightly before the take over.

If the AEC required notification of what they deemed as a "hostile takeover" by only a small number of parties, I do hope the Combined Army is gracious enough to provide a letter. I also hope that O-12 has placed the defense of the Batteries in the right hands.

nehemiah, Abrilete and ChoTimberwolf like this.
  7. Apps0206

The message was received during the takeover, not before. We were repelling constant attacks before your officials stated anythings.
    If our actions then is a response you deem inappropriate, then you have no business anywhere near a rifle or in command of anyone.
    Combined Army or not, you should relieved to know we answer to O12 and no other outside faction.
    Unless of course you had other interests.

8. Captain927

"Take Over". Glad to see your wording is consistent with our interpretations.

The AEC required notification of your intent to "investigate". To fire your weapons at us with the intent of controlling an installation, our response was entirely justified. We are on guard against the true enemy, the Combined Army. We wouldn't have though Haqqislam capable of such underhanded schemes. A mistake we won't make again.

9. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

At least we can retrieve bodies and return them at home.

JoKeR likes this.
  10. Kiwi Steve

Kiwi Steve Well-Known Member

Would Haqq like the oversite of some O12 in this operation. Perhaps we should send over a few commanders to join your ranks to ensure there are no complications.

11. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

For their sake, I hope you reconsider that sugestion. You have no idea how the people from Accounting can get. It's not a pretty picture.

Kiwi Steve likes this.
  12. Apps0206

Come now. Perhaps an exchange program between us forces will force our troops to play nice under the watch of O12.

I offer you vodka, you reject cuz haram. We laugh about it and don't shoot each other.

Then maybe you can petition your investigation and totally not hostile takeover through proper O12 channels, yes.

13. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Ah. I see. We'd have to send some Kum your way - they don't give a flying flamingo whether something is haram or halal.
    The problem is they'll bring with them some of their own recreational speciality... and I'm not sure you guys are ready for it.

...nobody ever is, including the Kum themselves...​

See, with some effort, we could find someone to link us. Just like the Uighurs make for a link between us Haqq and the Yu Jing...

14. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Technically only drinks brewed from grape and grain are harram, cider, potato vodka and coconut rum are loopholes that many moderates make use of...

I thought that was the hashassins...

15. Errhile

And mead, my good sir, mead.
    Besides, remeber we have Ahl al-Kitâb among us - and their beliefs don't prohibit them from consuming alcohol. Some of them won't even scorn a salo on the side, if you bring some.
    While hashish is considered haram too, it at least is a natural resin from a plant Allah made. It may be a sinful vice, but at least it has thousands of years of history.
    Now those... things the Kum concoct in their laboratories... you'd be lucky if the stuff had a few minutes of testing...

#15 Errhile, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    ChoTimberwolf and cazboab like this.
  16. cazboab

I'm not sure if a soda bottle out the back of the trailer in the desert counts as a lab, but I'm sure they spend many hours 'testing' the results...

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  17. Errhile

Are you implying you're supplying them with trailers...? And soda bottles...?

18. cazboab

Dawn manufactures both, and while the trailers aren't cost effective to ship off world, the soda bottles(specifically their contents, Irn Bru, Orangina, and Coca-Cola) are quite popular, but their use as "cookware" is not recommended. It's also a matter for the Bouraki authorities to persue and of no direct concern to me.

19. Captain927

We're still salty about the Stavka exporting our IRN-BRU.

20. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

We are leaving ... but leaving some bomb behind ... and not before the end of operations phase 1 ...

[​IMG]

Lion Tremere likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation