1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery/Tutorials (Nazroth) - Scarhandpainting

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by nazroth, Nov 23, 2017.

1. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Nice to see you, dude! And as usual great work! I also might have to steal the mice cars idea

nazroth likes this.
  2. wisefaiz

wisefaiz Well-Known Member

Beautiful work and such creativity!

nazroth likes this.
  3. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

Hey guys, glad to see you all! (and thanks for your feedback!)

Today a little something I've prepared for upcoming Nova Open "Battle for the Beltway III" event. It is not a mistery that I don't usually sponsor events. There's always something in the pipeline and simply no time to sqeeze additional mini in, plus my resources are limited. The Nova Open is special though. I've listened to White Noise episode, where Michael Sibilia was invited to talk Nova. I think that if there's one goal to rally behind, it would be the Nova's fight against cancer. Overall the episode inspired this work. I hope you like it. I hope you will be at Nova Open 2019 and take your chance to win it ;)
    GALLERY: “NOVA 2019 8-BALL”
    [​IMG]

redeemer, Balseraph, Modock and 10 others like this.
  4. primus7

primus7 New Member

WOW, your cars are fantastic. Have a bunch myself but not painted yet, yours are inspiring my friend, thnx

jherazob, Golem2God and nazroth like this.
  5. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

Excellent work indeed! I've recently been taking great inspiration from your Blog colour recipe guides for USARF and Haqq - I am extremely fond of your smooth earthy tones and am looking forward to trying them out for myself if I can brave it. Keep up the great work :)

jherazob and Golem2God like this.
  6. nazroth

Thanks! Be sure to show me some pics once done - I'm eager to see how my colour recipes work for others. Will keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

Many thanks! Once you take them head on you'll realize they're pleasant to paint ;)

jherazob, Golem2God and infyrana like this.
  7. nazroth

Hey peeps! A small update: Jeanne D'Arc on a slightly scenic base. I know, I know - just one mini. Hadn;t had a chance to paint more Infinity minis recently. Hope it'll change soon ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wizzy, zapp, Berjiz and 8 others like this.
  8. nazroth

New wave of Nomad goodies for my personal army. Very hard to find time to paint for the last few weeks. Some big life changes hit me. Glad to finally get the long awaited Zondnautica - this somehow motivated me to sit down and paint. Hope you like it.

Full gallery: Nomads
    [​IMG]

redeemer, Croepoek, Abydog and 14 others like this.
  9. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Nice! Glad to see you back in the painting saddle.

I don't think you have enough FastPandas, though... :innocent:

nazroth likes this.
  10. jherazob

Of course, he keeps blowing them up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Section9 and nazroth like this.
  11. maru

maru Well-Known Member

So how annoing is to assemble this bike transformer ??

12. nazroth

I use these as Zondbots ;)

From standard build perspective - Zondnautica is super asy to build. It is just as fast to build as on the gaming board. Very standard user friendly. From conversion perspective - it sucks, cuz driver's legs are part of the bike. I was hoping to swap the driver up for the infantry mini - make it more like sitting on the bike, with one leg planted on the ground... can't do though. So a bit disappointed but only because my fetish of converting.

Bors, Section9 and Golem2God like this.
  13. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Ewwwwwww....

So much for my desire to field 4 of them, all different ('cuz Knight Sabers!)

nazroth likes this.
  14. nazroth

Hey folks! A bit late to the game with this one, but here it is none the less:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Entire collection looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    I got so hyped painting Yu-Jing commissions that I started my own collection some time ago. These are more of a hobby project, but I tend to field them from time to time. Just don't repeat this to my Nomads - I will deny everything! :P

redeemer, Xeurian, Wizzy and 8 others like this.
  15. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Uh oh, someones turned. Well if Haqqislam sniper Lunah jumped ship for the Jade Empire then having Nazroth dabble with them shouldn't be a surprise. Besides YJ's armor design is nice to look at.
    I like the use of the Nomad Hollow Men with this force but what exactly are they in Yu Jing lists?

16. nazroth

Imho Yu-Jing design is the best and they get some really awesome poses, compared to Nomad minis from which about 50% is stupid poses and the other 50% is awesome poses:P I'd say Yu-Jing is 90% awesome vs 10% stupid. On top of that Yu-Jing is very visually coherent including scale. A real treat for a collectioner hobbyist.

As for the Hollow Men I use them as anything HI linkable in IA so usually Zuyongs, on rare occassions Shang Ji. Sometimes I also use them for any other HI with particular loadout, if I only need like one or two to fill the list. My main goal with this collection is to paint only the miniatures I really really love, no visual slackers :P That's why there's not so many minis. Two Haqq drones and new sexy Hulang are next in the pipeline. I take it slow. Totally a side project.

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

You have the Dao Fei (Camo) and the Mowang (Mimetism) paintd with Camouflage pattern pieces, that's impressive. But then I see the the Zhencha (Camo) and Tiger Soldier (Mimetism) without Camo pieces and my OCD kicks in and I'm thinking "Where's their camo pattern? Madness! GRAAAAH!!1!"
    Apart from that's a really nicely painted crew!

18. nazroth

XD My reasoning is unless you're Ariadna, Camo and Mimetism is a high tech thing, just like ODD and the actual Camo pattern on the miniatures (Dao Fei and Mowang) is purely cosmetic, especially where both of these guys wear yellow armour :P Rule of Cool above reason 4 life! :P

Croepoek, RAF, Golem2God and 2 others like this.
  19. nazroth

Operations Subsection of the S.S.S. reinforcements finished yesterday. Dart is slightly converted to be used as Trisha. What you folks think?

[​IMG]

GALLERY: INFINITY ALEPH SSS

redeemer, ev0k, archangeleong and 9 others like this.
  20. jherazob

What else can i possibly think? Sweet! :laughing:

nazroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation