1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some rules + best tactics

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Deathadder84, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Deathadder84

Deathadder84 Member

so wanted to touch up on some rules to get myself a better understanding of tactics.

For skills purposes, are BS weapons just any weapon that isnt CC? The Wiki doesnt really specify, and while Im pretty sure this is the case (so template weapons count), I just wanted the thumbs up (or down) on this

Also, if a model is being shot at, and cannot see the shooter, what is their options? Do models not getting shot at have any options?

And the last question is kind of a lead in. Back in the day I was sitting pretty as one of the top infinity players in the shop (pretty small shop, so it wasnt exactly a great feat), but I kept getting wrecked by a CA player who would smoke his TAG with MSV-2 and just pick off my reactionary pieces...and if I didn't have reactionary pieces, he'd just do the same, and pick off my other models. What's the best way to counter this for us?

2. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

The question seems more suited for the rules forum but against smoke tricks, having your own msv 2 (gao rael) to shoot back could help or don't have any troops visible

meikyoushisui likes this.
  3. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

A BS Weapon is any weapon that can declare a BS Attack. This does include templates though, because the rules draw a line between "BS Attack" and "BS Attack using the BS attribute."

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation