1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AGL Season 3

Discussion in 'AGL' started by Koni, Sep 12, 2019.

1. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I don't know others. I fell in love with Nomads 'cos is the Cyberpunk faction to me. Every nation has its lights and shadows. As in real world, there are no good and bad guys, and everyone believe they're right and are the good guys and the opponents are wrong and are the bad guys.

Nomads are really free if you compare to PanOceania or Yu Jing. And they know what freedom and life are worth. And they are the only ones who seem to realize ALEPH is the worst enemy to mankind.

:wink:

prophet of doom, Willen and Ealthril like this.
  2. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

This man has sum it all...

Give him cheers ! :clap::slightly_smiling_face:

-V- likes this.
  3. Il Corinzio

Il Corinzio The Humble
    Warcor

A question, that maybe I missed something: the AGL event pack with Wild Bill when it is available? I don't see it in the store ... but I saw that it is available at some retailers ...

4. Ealthril

Warcor

Other question : will there be a scenario update with this new season?

5. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

My best guess is a release end of October.

Another guess: Some new stuff or update when the new mat will be released (end of October).

Il Corinzio and Ealthril like this.
  6. Ealthril

Warcor

So cool !

6 weeks to wait for it :upside_down_face:

7. Il Corinzio

Il Corinzio The Humble
    Warcor

8. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I'm afraid you can't expect any update at this moment. We're very busy with finishing touches of Defiance, but afterwards... Something will come. Btw, Conquest scenario is in the repair shop and it could return to AGL when it's ready.

:wink:

9. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

Thank you @-V- for the information. Nice to hear about Conquest.

So there won't be a change or additional/new graphics concerning the obstacles with the new hexadome mat?

10. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

We'll do our best to have them ready when new design is published in our store. I can't assure.

:slightly_frowning_face:

Ealthril and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  11. Lucian

Lucian Catgirl Nation

I am confused about "Full copyright" cards and tokens:
    CARDS
    All cards, including Character cards, Initiative cards, and Tactics, must be the official ones made by Corvus Belli for Aristeia!

TOKENS, MARKERS AND CONTROL PANELS
    All the markers and tokens that the players use must be the official Aristeia! ones produced by Corvus Belli, or by an Authorized Partner.

DICE
    All dice used by the players must be the official ones made by Corvus Belli. (Aristeia! Dice Pack, Event Kit, Interplanetario).

How does that corresponds with LOST OR DAMAGED GAME COMPONENTS part:
    If a game component is lost or damaged during an Official Event in a way that no longer allows the correct development of the game, the player has to immediately inform the Organizer. The Organizer will give the player a short time extension for that round in order to find a replacement. The player may use any game component as a replacement, as far as that allows the correct development of the game (for example, substituting a miniature using another Character not being used in that game, or using a coin to replace a Damage token). If the component is irreplaceable, the player will have to concede the game and, if the component is not replaced before the beginning of the following round, abandon the event.

Am I allowed or not allowed to use "a coin to replace a Damage token"? Say I lost a card from the Core Box. Since in core box there's only single-language version of character deck, and no Authorized Partners make them, how do I get a replacement? Buy another Core? I wouldn't ask If I could at least get spare set from official web store, but I can't.

12. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

The latter only refers to losses which happen during an event.

You have to show up with everything official, but if something is damaged, destroyed or lost DURING an event then you can replace it with a substitute.

-V- likes this.
  13. konuhageruke

konuhageruke Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Well I must say, this is a bit troublesome.
    I lost my Underdog token some time ago, and I use one I cut myself...
    Tokens are in specific amount. Now we have access to replacements from customeeple that are offical, but if someone looses one or few, he is in quite a picle.
    A friend of mine lost a card from standard deck, and he found it in another players box almost 2 months later. Lucky him I must say.

I know that cards are available on line, rules are on line, and if one would like to play, he can come with everything printed and miniatures proxied by Infinity miniatures. But there should be some legal way for replacements.

14. Zenon

Zenon Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Yeah, as TO I would never enforce this. Especially if it's a one-off. If you print the WHOLE new standard deck, maybe? If you print your lost/damaged focus card? Never an issue (unless it's a marked card in some way).

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  15. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

It is obvious why there is this ruling. CB wants to sell their stuff to get their bills paid. Otherwise people could buy miniatures from other manufactures and just print the cards.

As long as someone owns the game and supported CB by buying it I have no issues if he plays proxies or created cards with own artwork.

I myself own the core set and collector's miniatures twice (!) (for other painting schemes and some conversions) as well as every expansion and every skin. And I like the idea of skins so much that I created own character/initiative cards with pictures of my conversions and proxies.

So far I have (apart from all the official stuff):
    - a ninja/samurai team with CB minis (Daiyokai with Max's shield, RV Ninja as Dart, Kitsune as Shona, Ninja Sniper as Lunah)
    - converted Blood Angel Maximus (plastic Max)
    - unmasked Hexxer (plastic Hexxer + Kitsune head)
    - Authorized Bounty Hunter Hannibal (limited Authorized Bounty Hunter)
    - Shona Joan of Arc cosplay (limited Joan of Arc)
    - DC female team (Knight Models Zatanna as Hexxer etc.)
    - Reaper Wood Elves Lunah
    - Overwatch female team (Starmatter Studios Sombra as Hexxer etc.)
    and I am planning even more like a Bane Hammerhead.

That being said I would also allow selfmade tokens or reprinted lost cards if they have the right symbols and the player owns the game itself and supports CB.

#35 HarlequinOfDeath, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Zenon and Ealthril like this.
  16. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

By the way, I try to write a story about Aristeia. And one idea was that fans vote via social media (Maya) what costume / cosplay their stars should wear in the arena or they even vote for the theme of the arena and teams. So sometimes the Aristos even have to fight in costumes they don't like. :)

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  17. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Mankini Bill confirmed

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  18. prophet of doom

prophet of doom Well-Known Member

Corregidor are anarcho-syndicalists. Everybody has to do their part to live together on that rusty old spaceship. If worker's rights are not being respected by some pano employer, the Intruders step in and enforce that contracts are kept.

I love Nomads, but I hate Tunguska, as they are anarcho-capitalists and mafia. I guess the other ships have to tolerate them for the money. It is not a perfect universe.

19. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Well, it seems it is clear that we Nomads are anarcho-something no matter from what spaceship we come from. I'd like to remember Tunguska made possible the Nomad nation, and Tunguska is the one who's got the great nations by the balls. So, respect.

:sunglasses:

Ealthril likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation