1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any players in Luxembourg or neighbourhood?

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Nemo No Name, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

I recently moved to Luxembourg and I'm looking if there are any players (or interested people) in Luxembourg or neighbourhood. :) Feel free to reply here or PM' me.

2. Seraphin

Seraphin Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm moving into the neighbourhood (Luxembourg province of Belgium) in April, will also look for people / place to play. We can meet for a game in April then I guess. Bumping the thread for attention :)

Nemo No Name likes this.
  3. Seraphin

Bump, I'm still there, if anyone is interested :P

4. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Hey guys! It's a bit farther away, but there are two pretty committed players down here in Nancy, France. We play regularly here, have a few well-appointed tables worth of terrain, but haven't had the time to reach out to many locals (we mostly head to tournaments and then just play between ourselves). If you ever feel like coming down for a game via train or car, happy to host. I don't make it up into Luxembourg much due to lack of time, but would be interested in a full day of games or something over the Christmas holidays, maybe.

There's a group in Saarbrucken who host tourneys too, which would be about an hour away from both you and us. There's also a lot of bigger tourneys in western Germany.

5. Seraphin

@Savnock
    Hello, thanks for response! I actually considered visiting groups in Nancy / Saarbrucken, but I'm not sure:
    1) how to get in touch with them
    2) if English will be enough to communicate (I know only basics of French and German, surely not well enough to avoid impact on game speed and enjoyment)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation