1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tohaa winners @ Rumble on Route 66

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by barakiel, Apr 16, 2019.

1. siri

siri Well-Known Member

Just a question for you guys:
    Who's our best datatracker?

I was thinking in neema, but want to listen to your thoughts .

2. RobertShepherd

RobertShepherd Antipodean midwit

I've got a bit of a soft spot for a Preceptor actually. Relative to its cost, it's cheap, survivable and fast, and you can usually make good use of the free order (in those scenarios where you have one) to get something useful done with smoke or the surda.

But it depends a bit on the scenario. Datatrackers do very different things in, say, Firefight compared to Acquisition compared to Countermeasures.

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  3. ChoTimberwolf

ChoTimberwolf Artichoken Friend

Also Rasail is great with the extra order. Linked units can't use the extra order so I dislike using them. Kiel, Rasail and Kerail seems like the best choices to me maybe Gorgos or Krakot.

Abrilete likes this.
  4. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Mission and initiative really changes who you would want as the datatracker.

In Decapitation going first, I generally choose the Krakot Renegade. because of its Forward deployment it can generally be deployed within 1-2 orders from the Designated Target, and with Berserk and DA, as long it gets into Close Combat the Designated Target is very unlikely to survive.
    If I am going second I would prefer something like the Kerail with a 'bomb and 'mate as it has a lot of maneuverability and survivability as well as a few different attack options.

5. Khalipo

Khalipo Well-Known Member

Can you have both bomb and mate in the same miniature???

6. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

yep, but limited to one of each

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation